32.

Minho's Pov:

I followed Ella's steps with my eyes until she disappeared around the corner. I looked at Hyunjin and noticed he did the exact same thing. With a brow slightly raised, I walked around and sat in the chair opposite Hyunjin.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Eating with Ella?" He said carelessly, taking a bite of his cake.

I simply nodded, annoyed at his attitude.

"Since when are you guys close?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Just asking since I'm her boyfriend." I raised a brow.

"Boyfriend for how long? Like two days?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "My time with Ella is none of your business, you know?" He said and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Yeah, but my friend liking my girlfriend and openly making a move, is." I shot back.

"What now? Are you worried she'll come back to me?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Worried? I have nothing to worry about, Hyunjin." I shook my head in disbelief towards his words.

"Then leave us alone." He raised his voice slightly, clearly annoyed at me.

"First of all, watch your tone Hyunjin. Second, me and Ella is us, and you are just you." I said in a low tone, keeping my composure.

"Yeah, right. Wonder why she totally forgot about you when she was with me." Hyunjin scoffed.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and cracking my neck, so I wouldn't snap at him and cause a scene.

"Hyunjin, you are out of your lane." I slightly growled.

"Am I?" He raised a brow and leaned towards me a bit, "It's not my fault Ella likes me." He half whispered.

"Listen here-" I started but got cut off.

"Min!" Ella's soft voice echoed from behind me.

I took another deep breath and turned to face her.

"Lets go, princess?" I smiled at her.

She nodded and looked at Hyunjin.

"We'll continue later, Jinnie. Thanks for the company." Ella flashed Hyunjin a sweet smile.

'Jinnie? Is she serious?'

"Sure! I'm always here for you." He smiled at her which made my blood boil.

I held Ella's hand and headed out of the cafe without saying another word to Hyunjin. I led her to my car and open the door for her.

"Thanks." She said and sat inside.

I walked around the car and sat on the drivers seat. Without saying anything I started driving, the conversation with Hyunjin replaying in my head.

"Min?" Ella spoke up.

"Yes?" I said without taking my eyes off the road.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, why?" I answered blankly.

"You're really quiet." Ella said, sounding concerned.

We stopped at the red light. I closed my eyes to think for a few seconds before answering.

"You should've told me that you're going with Hyunjin." I said coldly with a sight.

"I didn't think it matters." Ella answered with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Well it does." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Why?" She now turned her whole body towards me.

"Let me remind you that you used to like him-" I looked at her.

"Min.." She cut me off.

"Let me finish." I said looking back at the road, "You cried on my shoulder because of him, because of how much he upset you, because of how much you wanted to be with him. Now I come to the cafe and see you two sitting together-"

"Minho.." She cut me off again.

"I said let me finish!" I raised my voice slightly, getting annoyed at the interruption, "Sitting together, him feeding you and basically being all close and cute. How am I supposed to feel? You tell me, Ella?" I finished my sentence as the light turned green and I took off again.

"Do you even trust me!?" She sounded annoyed.

"I do. But I have my own reasons to worry, especially when we add the factor of you being head over heels for him not long ago!" I said with a raised tone, remembering how my last relationship ended.

I know I wouldn't be able to stand losing the person I love nor fighting with my friend again. I just wanted things to go well this time. My last experience broke me and I promised I would never let that happen to me again.

"Min, I wouldn't be with you if I still liked Hyunjin." Ella said, her voice a mix of annoyance and concern.

"Min.. Reminds me of the nickname you gave Hyunjin. What was it? Jinnie?" I said sarcastically.

"Minho, that's enough!" Ella raised her voice, "Lets go shopping another time. I want to go home." She looked out of the window.

I raised my brow at her words, my eyes still on the road. I took a turn and drove the other way to go home. Neither me nor Ella said another word for the next few minutes.

"That's not the way-" She said.

"I know. We are going to my house. To talk." I cut her off and said shortly.

Ella let out a loud sigh and faced the window again. I felt bad for getting mad at her, and I didn't want to have the conversation we are going to have, but there was no other way. In a fee minuted we were near my house. I parked the car and we both got out of it and walked to the door.

A thought of the first time we met came to my head - the party at my house. A tiny smile appeared on my face as I thought of our first encounter. Then The rest of the memories from that day came, making me lick my lips in annoyance and walk inside, Ella walking in right after me.

"I said I wanted to go home." She stood in front of me, arms crossed, as we entered the kitchen.

I took a glass and filled it with water, drinking it all at once and taking a deep breath.

"Yeah well, we are not separating after a fight. We are going to talk about it and then I'll take you home or wherever you'd like." I told her calmly.

Two days two updates.
You are well fed, besties:D
⭐️⭐️⭐️