21.

Minho's Pov:

"Where did you go?" Seungmin questioned both of us as we sat down at the table.

"Just to get some fresh air." Ella smiled at him.

Seungmin nodded and continued eating his food with Jeongin. All of us got our food already, I was glad Ella and I weren't here when Sana brought it.

*earlier*

"Minho? Can I talk to you?" I heard Sana's voice behind me as I walked towards the restrooms.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I heard her voice.

"What do you want?" I stopped my tracks and asked without facing her.

"Will you look at me, please?" She asked.

"What?" I turned around with a cold gaze.

"I'm happy to see you. I'd like to catch up, learn how things are going in your life..?" She walked up to me a bit.

"Listen," I sighed, "I neither want to see you nor catch up with you, Sana."

"I'm sorry, Minho." She looked down for a second.

"For what exactly? For treating me like shit? Or for leaving me whenever you wanted and coming back when you felt like it? Or maybe for trying to hit on my friend? Oh, or is it the 'he's just a friend'? Which one exactly are you sorry for?" I looked at her with empty eyes.

(I love Sana yaal, don't attack)

Truly, I wasn't mad anymore, not at her nor myself. I moved on, but trust was broken. I wanted to have nothing to do with her. She humiliated me with her past actions. She was the only girl I ever really cared about. She was the girl with whom I learned to love, until she broke my heart and trust it into pieces. And after that, I didn't even consider having a relationship, just fun, enjoying life; it wasn't important to me anymore, feelings didn't matter.

"Minho, please.." She seemed shocked at my outburst.

"Wanna know how I am? I'm happy. In good relationship with the boys, met a girl that I really like, and doing just fine. Now, if I may?" I stated and walked past her without looking back.

The last look I saw on her face was disappointment. I felt bad for being rude, but it was good to finally let it all out.

I walked out of the cafe and to the empty street on the side of the building.

*present*

-

"Let's go?" Seungmin asked everyone.

"Mhm." We agreed and got up since it was already six in the evening and it would get dark soon.

We got out of the cafe and walked to the studio where my and Hyunjin's cars were parked. We all said our goodbyes, Felix and Jeongin hopping in Hyunjin's car since they decided to go gaming for a while. Ella and Seungmin got into mine and I started driving towards their house.

'Shit. We didn't decide where and what time tonight'

After a while we got to their house and all got out of the car. Seungmin started to walk towards their house.

"Can you come inside for a bit? I'll change my clothes and we can go." Ella gave me a smile as I was first surprised she invited me over but then nodded.