5.

Minho's Pov:

After my short chat with Seungmin I got curious as to where his sister, Ella, was.

I walked inside the kitchen to see Jeongin and a guy from my dance class grabbing drinks.

"Hey, Jeongin! Where is Ella?" I questioned with one brow raised.

"Oh, hey Minho hyung! I should call you hyung, right? Last time I saw her she was in the kitchen getting drinks with Hyunjin hyung, didn't see either one of them after that." Jeongin replied.

'He is definitely drunk and still manages to be cute, damn. Just wait until Chan sees you in this state kiddo.'

"I see, thanks. Uhm, you.. what's your name?" I looked at the guy next to Jeongin from my dance classes, "Anyway, please take care of him, he sounds wasted." I said rushing out of the kitchen.

"It's Beomgyu! And okay!" Was all I heard behind me.

I was walking around the house trying to fine Ella and Hyunjin, I even checked the rooms upstairs just in case. When I couldn't find either one of them inside the house, I sighed and stood in the corner of the living room.

'Why am I even looking for her? It's not like we are friends or anything.'

"Okay, enough Minho. Just go and enjoy your party." I said to myself walking across the room, when I noticed the front door was slightly open.

I walked towards it, peaking my head outside, and the sight made my jaw drop.

'Is that Hyunjin and..Ella?! Why are they kissing? Why do I even care? Jeez.'

I was about to turn around and go back and inside when an idea came to my mind. I smirked at myself and quietly stepped outside.

"Ahem, ahem." I fake coughed, loud enough for them to break the kiss.

They were just starting at each other, so I coughed again.

"Ahem, ahem!"

Finally Hyunjin turned over to me, his smile disappeared and he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw me. I couldn't help but smirk seeing his facial expression.

"Yes, Minho?" He asked in a low voice.

"Does Seungmin know about this?" I asked pointing at the two, almost smiling with all my teeth as I watched Hyunjin get annoyed.

Hyunjin and I are good friends but we also fight a lot because of the smallest things. Mostly because I tease him until he can't take it and he snaps back at me, but every time it ends up with him running away and me chasing his ass. The boy loves eating tissues, what can I say.

"Does he need to?" Was all he said in response.

He turned his gaze towards Ella who was staring at us two talk.

"I think we should go inside." His tone changed when he spoke to her.

Hyunjin stood up holding his hand out to help her. She blushed as she nodded and took his hand.