24.

Seungmin's Pov:

*after Ella left*

I decided to go to Chan and Jeongin's house since Ella was out with Minho. I quickly changed my clothes and headed to their place. The walk took less than five minutes, and I was already on their doorstep.

"You again?" Was the first thing Jeongin said when he opened the door.

"Again!?" I raised my brows.

"I saw you like an hour ago." Jeongin scrunched his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to Chans room, Jeongin following me.

"Seungmin? Already here?" Chan took his headphones off.

"Yup. As I said, I was left alone." I smiled, betrayal on my face.

"Wait, where's Ella??" Jeongin asked right away.

"On a date with Minho." I answered as I sat on the empty chair next to Chan.

"DATE? And she told you??" Jeongin looked shocked.

"With Minho??" Chan added, his face carrying shock and amusement too.

"Yes?" I looked at them questionably, a brow raised.

"I mean..it's Minho, and Ella..and like...woah." Jeongin dropped back on the bed.

"He knows he's dead if he hurts her."  I shrugged my shoulders.

"Can't believe Seungmin is letting his little sister go on a date." Chan tested.

"They are twins!" Jeongin protested.

"And that surprises me every time." I said chuckled.

We spent a few hours together, watching movies, eating, and talking. When it was getting late I helped them clean up and headed to my house.

When I got home I checked Ella's room to see her already sleeping in her pajamas.

"At least he brought her before I got home." I whispered to myself, knowing for sure that she came back only recently.

-

Ella's Pov:

"Morning, Minnie!" I sat in front of Seungmin in the kitchen.

"Morning." He got up from his seat to get a cup, "How was your time with Minho yesterday?"

My cheeks blushed slightly as I thought back.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that. Anything to tell me?" Seungmin asked curiously as he put a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek, "Maybe? Maybe not?" I took the cup and said teasingly.

"I'll give you some time, Ellie." He said with a quiet chuckle and shook his head.

I was eating while Seungmin was on his phone. As I finished my meal and was going to get up, Seungmin called my name.

"Ella, by the way, mom and dad are coming back today." He said.

"Really? That's great! You haven't spent time with them since the tournament, I mean other than the two hours before they left." I furrowed my brows, "But I missed them!" I said excitedly.

"Right." Seungmin tried to act natural.

"Do you know what time exactly will they be here?" I asked as I put my dishes in the sink.

"Soon I suppose." He shrugged his shoulders and left the kitchen.

-

I was laying in bed scrolling through social media when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to see who came.

"Seungmin!" I heard my moms voice.

"Hey mom, dad!" I greeted them as I walked towards the door.

"Hey, honey! How are you? Did you brother take good care of you?" She asked while putting her stuff on the table.

"Mom, we are literally twins. I'm not a baby!" I whined.

"Sure." Seungmin mumbled from behind my back.

I looked at him and he stuck his tongue out to me.

'And I'm the baby. Yeah.'

We all went to the living room and talked about random things like our summer, since we spent it kind of separately, how I liked my new school, etc.

"Honey?" My dad called my mom sounding a little serious.

She looked at him and nodded. I glanced at Seungmin with a confused face to see if he knows what's the deal. Mom looked back at me with a sigh.

"Ella, me and dad are leaving for another trip. It might take a couple months this time." She said.

"But you guys just came back..?" I looked at her with disappointment.

"I know, but it's important. I hope you understand." Dad answered instead.

I looked at Seungmin to see if he had anything to say. He just leaned his back on the couch, pressing his lips together. I got up from my place and nodded to my parents, signaling that I understand. It wasn't something unusual for them to go on business trips, but I still didn't like the fact that they always left me and my brother alone.

"Hey." I heard Seungmin's voice from behind me as I walked into my room.

I sat on my bed with a sigh. He entered after me and kneeled in front of me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

I knew from his reaction to the news that he already knew.

"To be honest, I just didn't want to cover for them again." He sighed.

I pursed my lips and took his hands which were on my knees in mine.

"It's okay. I know you don't like upsetting me." I tried to assure him that it's fine.

Seungmin looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"Why don't we take a nap? We have school tomorrow, sadly. Extra rest won't hurt." I smiled, pulling Seungmin by his hands on the bed.

"But I have homework-"

"No you don't. Come on!" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

The cute puppy like features me and my brother shared were like a secret weapon to get what we want, no one could say no to our cuteness, not even us.

"Fine." He smiled and rolled his eyes.

With his obvious help, I managed to pull him next to me. Seungmin got under my blanket and pulled me under it with him. I snuggled onto him and he hugged me tight after ruffling my hair.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Sleep." Seungmin said shortly in a low voice, which caused me to giggle.

"Okaay." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

We love some cutesy Kim sibling interactions^^

⭐️