16.

Ella's Pov:

After a while of walking I finally made it to Chan and Jeongin's house and knocked in the door.

"Hello? Oh Ella, hi." Chan opened the door.

"Hey, Channie. I heard about Jeongin not feeling well, can I see him?" I walked through the door.

"Sure, he's in his room." Chan got my jacket from me and motioned for me to go ahead.

"Thanks." I flshed him a smile and walked upstairs.

I bursted into Jeongin's room without even knocking, which startled the boy and caused him to almost fall off the bed.

"AH! YA! WHY DON'T YOU EVER KNOCK!?" He shouted trying to calm his breathing.

"INNIE! ARE YOU OKAY?" I ran to his bed and hugged him.

He pushed me away to take a few breaths. Poor boy was startled.

"Almost had a heart attack just now, but yes, I'm fine Ella. Don't worry." Jeongin replied putting his head on my legs.

He laid down in the bed as I rested my back on the headboard if the bed, lookin down at my best friend.

"Changbin told me you are not feeling well." I looked at Jeongin with concerned eyes, while brushing through his hair with my fingers.

"I'm okay, I told you, I just got a headache, probably because I didn't get enough sleep yesterday." He explained.

"And what exactly stopped you from sleeping?" I raised a brow.

"I was playing video games with Felix..?" He cheekily smiled at me.

"JEONGIN!" I slapped his forehead slightly.

"OW." He put his hand over it and pouted.

"I didn't even hit you hard, stop acting." I rolled my eyes not being able to hide my smile due to his cuteness.

For the next one hour Jeongin and I sat on his bed, talking about our day and laughing at random things. We haven't had 'ellinnie' time since we met our brothers friends, so it was nice to be alone and catch up a little.

"Having fun?" We heard a knock on the door and Chan's head peaked through the small gap as he opened it.

We just smiled wide at the elder as an answer, which he obviously returned.

"Oh, by the way Channie! Seungmin said the boys are coming over to our place today and I suggested a movie night. Do you want to join?" I asked him.

"Jeongin, are you feeling better?" Chan looked at Jeongin before answering.

"Yes! I always feel great with Ellie!" Jeongin exclaimed and hugged me.

Chan and I laughed at his words.

"Then we are in! When should we go?" Chan looked back at me.

"As soon as you are ready." I replied cheerfully and he nodded.

"Give me ten minutes." He said and walked out of the room.

I looked at Jeongin who was still hugging me with a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"Nothing. It's just nice that we got to spend time together after a while, bestie." He said and got off the bed.

Jeongin changed his clothes and we headed downstairs since Chan should also be ready by now. We entered the kitchen to see Chan getting some snacks.