8.

Ellas pov:

"Ya! Wheres my sister!?" I heard a voice.

I woke up with a slight headache. I fluttered my eyes opened as the sunlight hit directly my face from the small gap between the curtains, making me groan. The bed was really soft and comfortable which made me want to keep sleeping, but then I heard voices again.

"She's here. Goodness, chill, won't you?" I heard someone else's voice and noticed the door open.

"Ella? Are you okay? Wake up!" Seungmin entered the room.

"Gosh, my head." I mumbled and held my head with my hand as I sat up, "Good morning to you too, dumbass." I said annoyedly while stretching my arms.

"Dumbass? Do you even realize you are not in your own room?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah. No idea how I got here to be honest, but I'm pretty sure it's because you left me alone somewhere." I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"You- Just get downstairs for breakfast." Seungmin scoffed and walked out of the room.

I got up and walked to the bathroom inside the room to wash my face and make myself look presentable. After I washed my face and brushed my hair I made my way downstairs and walked inside the kitchen to see eight boys sitting and eating.

"Good morning." I said shyly.

"Morning! Come sit, I made breakfast for everyone." Chan smiled at me.

I walked and sat between my brother and Jeongin.

"Hey." Jeongin whispered.

"You okay?" I whispered back.

"Can you just shut up and eat?" Seungmin glared at me.

Jeongin stuffed his mouth with food right away while I rolled my eyes and got some pancakes on my plate. The boys kept talking about the party and school opening in a few days during breakfast. Only me, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin kept quiet. I noticed Minho occasionally glancing at me, but I didn't know why so I ignored it.

After breakfast, everyone went to do their own thing, some watching Tv, some chatting, Jeonging helped Chan clean up the kitchen while getting lectured about drinking.

I was sitting in the living room with the other boys, listening to their conversation. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder making me jump slightly.

"Can I talk to you?" I turned around to see Hyunjin.

"I- uhm..yeah." I got up and followed behind him.

Minhos pov:

I noticed Ella following Hyunjin out of the living room, so I got up to walk after them.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Seungmin asked.

"This is my house, can't I do whatever?" I looked at him.

"Just let him be, I don't know what's up with him today." Jisung said to Seungmin.

I walked out of the living room and followed the two upstairs. I walked up close to the room they were in and listened to their conversation from the little space between the half closed door.

'Wait, why do I even care?'

I heard Hyunjins voice which brought me out of my thoughts.