1.

Ella's Pov:

"Honey!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs, followed by footsteps.

"Good morning! You remember that your brother is coming back from his baseball tournament today, right? He will be home soon!" She said with a smile while peaking through the door.

I groaned and looked at the time, it was 9:30AM. I realized my brother whom I haven't seen the entire summer because of his tournament will be back any time. I lazily dragged myself off the bed and went to take a quick shower to make myself look like a decent human being - life is tough when all the good looks go to your siblings, especially when you are twins.

I got out of the shower, dried my hair, and put on a bit of make up. After that, I went downstairs to help my mom prepare breakfast since Jeongin, his cousin Chan, and some of my brother's friends will be coming over.

My brother attended an academy with different branches since he plays baseball, while I studied in a public school. This year my parents decided to transfer me to the academy he studied in, so I was quite of excited about meeting his friends from there. Knowing some people ahead of time always helps, right?

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I went to open the door, and there he was, my annoying brother whom I missed very much.

"Minnie! You are finally back, I missed you!" I jumped to hug him.

My sudden action caused him to drop his bags, but he just laughed and hugged me back.

"Hey, Ella! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed your annoying ass too." Seungmin said, obviously half whispering the last part so our mom wouldn't hear.

"Shut up dumbass, can you not be annoying for once?" I said while pouting.

"I'm sorry." Seungmin laughed, "I really did miss you." He ruffled my hair.

After our small talk we went inside the house. Mom ran up to Seungmin and hugged him just like I did. After greeting each other, Seungmin went to the living room where my dad was, mom and I continued with breakfast.

The doorbell rang once again, I was goin to open the door but Seungmin got there first.

"Hey kiddo! Isn't Chan hyung with you?" I heard Seungmin say.

It was definitely Jeongin who came, so I rinsed my hands and ran towards the door.

"Seungmin! You are finally back! Channie hyung said he'll come in a bit. I'm so happy to see you!" Jeongin hugged him. "Ella has been up my ass all summer since you were not here for her to bug you instead." He continued while fake crying.

"Ahem. Language kid." I said in a serious tone as I stood behind Seungmin.

"You see hyung? She's been doing this the entire summer! She is literally just a year older than me!" Jeongin said rolling his eyes.

"We are literally twins, Jeongin." I rolled my eyes at his complaints.

"Yeah, but do I treat him this way?" Seungmin turned around and raised a brow at me, chuckling at the whole conversation between Jeongin and I.

"Ya!" I pointed at Seungmin. "You know what? Mom and dad are in the living room, they still want to asks you a thousand questions about the tournament, you better go there." I said to Seungmin and dragged Jeongin upstairs to my room.

Jeongin only managed to wave his hand and flash a huge smile as a greeting to my parents as I dragging him by his wrist, but that was okay since he practically lived here most of the time in summer and my parents saw him almost daily. We entered my room finally and sat on the bed.

"Seungmin hyung literally came back today, why did you call me first thing in the morning and asked me to come over for breakfast?" Jeongin asked as we entered my room.

"Jeongin, you literally spent 90% of you time in my house this summer, stop complaining." I raised a brow. "Seungmin and Chan's friends are coming over for breakfast today, I didn't want to be alone." I said playing with my fingers.

"OHHH. So the guy you've seen like five times and have a crush on will come over too?" Jeongin asked a little too loudly, so I jumped and covered his mouth with my both hands, crushing over him on the bed.

"Shit, sorry." Jeongin said pushing my hands away from his mouth.

"Jeongin, stop cursing!" I got up from him and sat next to his laying body.

"Okay okay, chill!" He pushed himself to sit, "So the Hyunjin guy will be coming over too?" He asked, this time almost whispering.

I had a crush on Hyunjin for a while now. It's just impossible not to fall for him, that's why he has a bunch of girls around him all the time. Sadly I never really talked to him, only said 'hi' a couple of times when I'd be at the academy to meet my brother but that's it. Basically, if I wasn't Seungmin's sister, he probably wouldn't even know I existed in the first place.

"I don't know who exactly will, but I think he is, they are quite close with Seungmin, so no way he's not coming." I looked at the ceiling sighing.

"So that means you can finally talk to him right? You had a crush on him since the day you saw him on one of the shows in my academy. And who knows maybe something might happen, huh?" Jeongin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I pushed his shoulder and laughed at the thought of us becoming something.

'I'm head over heels a guy I met like five times in total. Funny.'

"Something might happen?" I chuckled, "In my wildest dreams, Innie! Don't forget, he's the popular hot boy at the academy and I'm the new girl that no one knows." I sighed.

"Don't say that! You are my smart, beautiful, talented, and basically amazing best friend! Your first year at the academy will be the best!" Jeongin let out a laugh and hugged me, crushing both of us down again.

"Our first year! You will be a freshman there this year too." I hugged back, giggling.

The hug was interrupted by my mom knocking on the door and calling us downstairs for breakfast. Jeongin let go of me and smiled as we both stood up and headed downstairs into the kitchen to see almost all of Seungmin's friends, including Chan, already seated.

Jeongin and I sat down on the two empty chairs with Felix - our mutual friend from Australia - on Jeongin's side, and Seungmin on my other side. My mom and dad came and told us they are going out so we can have the entire house for ourselves. Everyone thanked mom for the meal, as they waved us all goodbye and closed the main door.

This is like an introduction chapter, so it will get more interesting, I promise!!
If you are wondering were Minho is, he will be here very soon, just wait<3

Don't forget to vote and leave comments!!⭐️