13.

Author's Pov:

*at the arcade*

"NO! YOU ARE SHOOTING THE WRONG PERSON!" Jisung shouted.

"I'M NOT, YOU ARE! MOVE!" Felix shouted back.

"Guys, guys, keep it down." Chan rushed to the two as he noticed some people staring.

"I WANNA PLAY TOO." Changbin came whining this time.

Ella and the rest of the boys were watching the whole scene progress from the side and couldn't help but giggle at the stressed Chan because he couldn't handle the kids.

"Changbin! Play with me!" Felix left the toy gun and went to play something with Changbin.

"Ya! Where are you going!?" Jisung turned with a disappointed face.

"They are such kids." Hyunjin chuckled as he spoke to Ella.

"We all are." She chuckled, not averting her gaze from the scene.

They've been standing and doing nothing this whole time, so Ella got an idea.

"Let's divide into teams and play basketball!" She said.

"I'll go with Seungmin!" Jeongin jumped in front.

"I'm with Chan!" Jisung dragged Chan towards them.

"Well, I guess the three of us will play together?" She looked at Minho and Hyunjin awkwardly.

The boys started walking to get the balls.

"Yup. Let's go." Minho shrugged his shoulders and put his arm around Ella's shoulder, dragging her after everyone.

Her eyes widened but she was excited to play with everyone, so she just smiled and followed.

"This was supposed to be a date.." Hyunjin mumbled to himself and quickly caught up to the two, rolling his eyes at Minho's hand placement.

"Are you guys ready?" Chan asked.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

Everyone started playing, trying to throw the basketball inside the hoop. Jisung and Chan seemed to be doing quite well. Jisung missed half the shots he made, but Chan scored almost every time he threw the ball, so they were fine. Seungmin and Jeongin had the highest score for now, which was not surprising since Seungmin played basketball before baseball, and Jeongin was just naturally good. Talking about the last team..the two boys seemed to look at Ella more than the ball or the hoop, so they were losing since Ella was not the best player out there.

"Will you guys play or not? We are losing!" She said as she threw another ball and it didn't go inside the hoop..again.

"I'll join next round. Can't lose with you fools." Minho shrugged his shoulders and leaned at one of the gaming machines a few steps back to watch the rest.

After Ella's words, Hyunjin quickly picked up the ball and started playing, scoring some and missing some. Minho looked at the girl from afar for a few seconds, admiring her features. Her hair was a bit messy since she kept jumping, and Seungmin's jacked she borrowed after school was a little big on her which looked extremely cute. Suddenly, a ball bounced from the hoop right into Minho's hands, forcing him to stop staring.

"Oh my! Are you okay? Did it hit you anywhere?" Ella ran to Minho and started rushingly touching his chest and head in case the ball hit him there.

"I- No, I'm okay." Minho said a bit shocked by her touch.

"Sorry, I got too caught up and threw the ball too hard." She mumbled and looked him in the eyes while her hand slipped from his hair to his shoulder without her realizing.

Ella looked at him with concern in her eyes, which surprised Minho. Why was she so scared a small ball would hurt him? She kept staring at him without saying a word. Minho's gaze went from her eyes to her coral tinted lips. The boy seemed to stare at them whenever he got the chance to at thus point.

Ella's Pov:

I kept staring him in the eyes. I didn't know why, but I was worried that the ball hit and hurt him. His eyes suddenly left mine and he looked a bit lower, where my lips were.

For a second I felt like in this whole room it was just us, no one else. His eyes met mine again. He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, which made my eyes dart directly to his now slightly parted lips.

'Hot.' I thought. 'Wait what? No...'

I still didn't notice that my hand was on the side of his shoulder. When I did, I quickly removed it and looked down out of embarrassment.

"We won!" I heard the boys shout.

"Yes! We did it!" Seungmin and Jeongin high-fived.

"NO! HOW!?" Jisung gasped dramatically, holding his hair.

"We'll win next round buddy, don't worry." Chan chuckled.

"Ella? What are you doing there?" Hyunjin turned to look at me and Minho as the other four were talking about who played better.

"Nothing, I'm com-"

"We need to talk for a second." Minho cut me off and answered instead.

He shot the ball towards Hyunjin and it landed right through the hoop and inside the machine.

'Wow'

"Where are-" I didn't hear what Hyunjin said because Minho dragged me to an empty corner behind some gaming machines.

"What was that about?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I should ask you that. Are you that eager to touch me?" He put one of his hands on the wall next to my head.

'Dejavu?'

"Why would you- oh.." I realized he was implying to what I did earlier.

"I was just checking if you are hurt." I cleared my throat as my cheeks blushed, yet again.

"And what about this?" He put his free hand on my shoulder, sliding it to my neck, his thumb right under my earlobe, moving it 'oh so slowly'.

I didn't know my cheeks were capable of blushing even more, but they did. His touch felt so soft and gentle, so caring.

'Why do I feel this way?'

"I was just-"

"God, how come do you and I always end up in this position." He mumbled.

I didn't understand what he mumbled so when he stopped I continued my sentence.

"A-as I said, just check-"

What happened? Why was Ella cut off?
Gonna tell you soon hehe