In the woods (nsfw)

Toga is the dominant one here so when (title) comes out it means what you would like to refer to her as. Ex. Ma'am, Miss, Master, Goddess, Mistress, Mommy, etc.
-knife play
-blood
-public place/outside
-dp...kinda?
-mention of safe words/hand signals (not used but talks about it)
Smut obviously so if you dont like it then don't read it.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Toga what are you doing here? You're going to get caught." I put her in my sleeping bag.

"I missed you darling!" She touches my face.

"Keep it down there's cameras." I warn her.

"Don't worry pup the traitor did their job of messing with them. Now c'mon I missed you." She pulls me closer and I feel something poke on my leg.

I look down and try to move my legs around. Toga smiles at me.

"What's this?" I open the sleeping bag.

"It's our little toy, pup. Don't you remember? C'mon looks like I have discipline you. I know you don't like your classmates but you did just insult me earlier."

"I thought you were Uraraka and what the fuck do you mean discipline?"

She gets back on top of me "You have a bit of an attitude towards the others but when you do it to me? I have to fix that, bunny."

She gives me a kiss as she makes me sit up. I hear her small giggles as we kiss. I try to touch her but she takes my hand away. I look at her confused.

"Mm you don't get to touch, pup." She grabs my chin.

"Toga come on." I lean in for a kiss.

She leans away, "Only when you're good you can kiss me when you want." She grabs the back of my head and pushes me down beside the strap, "So are you going to keep being a bratty bunny?"

I look up to her.

"You look so fucking wonderful beside our toy, bunny. You know what would be more better? If you called me (title). So open your mouth for me and start getting it wet." She pulls out her knife, "Fit it all in or I'll just have to cut your mouth open for it to go in."

She laughs as she puts it against my cheek. She grabs my hair and makes me take it.

"Look up at me, pup. I love looking at your eyes as you take it all. You look so cute."

I try to put it all in but only manage to take half.

"Tsk tsk tsk looks like you aren't being a good fuck toy for me, my dark angel."

I look at her as I try to get up, "I'm sorry (title)." I say a bit mad.

She pushes me back down, "Oh how cute! I love hearing you call me that!" She giggles. "But stay the fuck down, pup." Her tone changes and then looks down at me, "Don't keep that mouth empty, bunny."

She grabs on the base of the strapon and makes it go in my mouth. She moves her hips into my face.

"So much for calling me 'fuckface' right bunny?" She laughs a bit umder her breath.

I'm only able to make noises from her using my mouth.

"Stick your tongue out with this strap in your mouth." Toga says.

I try to do it but can't. I take it out.

"I can't. It's too fucking hard." I tell her.

"What's too hard?" She grabs face roughly.