Toga's surprise (nsfw)

Toga's p.o.v.

When we arrive to her house she squeezes my hand. So cute! I can't wait to give her my surprise! I look at her room that I was once in "What?" I look to turn at my darling "Oh nothing just thinking about your surprise my pup!"<3

Y/n's p.o.v.

Pup? She has so many names for me. I try to take off my uniform but it hurts me everytime I try "Oh baby let me get that for you" Toga comes to help me "Out one arm" I take out my hand "now the other" "Ow! Ow! It hurts!" "Of course it hurts baby doll you're burned and hurt from training!" She kisses my cheek "Now come sit in your bed so I can take off your pants!" "Toga I think I got this." "No let me." I walk backwards to the bed as she gently pushes me "Why make you do it when I'm right here?" She sits me down on the bed and unbuttons my pants then unzips them "You should lay down babygirl" I do what she said and she takes off my pants and throws it to the side "Careful it's part of my hero costume it'll be a lot of money to replace" I already have to get the top half repaired. She crawls on top of me "T-Toga whatcha doin?" I ask nervously "Just giving you your surprise sweet heart" she kisses my neck "Toga y-you don't have to- ow!" I hurt my self as I lean to the side of my arm "Dumb pup just lay down and relax for me to make you feel good" she caresses my inner thighs as she whispers in my ear "I've been watching you...I know you always touch yourself around this time don't you slut?" I stay silent from the fear and slight excitement of what she's going to do. She lays her hand on to my chest "Oh I can feel your heart racing" she smiles "Relax Sweetie, I know you always get horny at this time and start to touch that cute litte area of yours" she slowly slips her hand into my underwear "I see how hard you try to stay silent, but you end up making your moans loud enough for me to hear. I can't take it anymore, so from now on I'm going to come in your room and fuck you until I feel like it" she comes closer to my ear "I'll even tie your hands and legs to your bed and tape your mouth shut if I want to"<3 she bites my neck a little "I love seeing you like this!" She starts to rub my clit "mm...fuck" I slightly whisper "wow you're so wet pup!" "Toga...ah" I grab her back pulling her close to me "yes sweetie?" "I-I've never done this b-before with someone else...mm" Toga remains quiet for a while "Don't worry baby" she kiss my head. I feel her rubbing my clit faster and faster and once I'm right on the edge of cumming she stops. I look at her "Aww baby you really thought I wouldn't tease you?" She caresses the part of my stomach that isn't wraped in bandages "I want to explore your beautiful body for as long as I can" she kisses softly and gently on the bandages "I'm just a bit sad that I'm not the one who got to hurt you, but as long as I can do this" Ah fuck...she's doing it again. "fuck...mm" "I love hearing those moans darling" she goes faster "Gah...Toga I-I...mm" "Yes sweetie?" "I want to cum...please?" She gets a happy surprised face "Aww begging to cum? That's adorable!" Toga gives gives me a kiss on my forehead "You want to cum? Fine go ahead baby" she smirks as I feel myself going over the edge until... "Aw did you just have a ruined orgasm?" She smiles at me "...i hate you" "Don't be mad darling. I did let you cum just didn't give you your orgasm." Great now I'm just more horny. "Just catch your breath sweetie I saw how much you enjoyed my teasing" I try to get up but end up hurting myself "Ow fuck!" "What are you doing baby?" "I'm mad at you" "Don't worry bunny there will be multiple chances for you to orgasm! Like I said I'm going to come in your room every night and fuck you" I turn to my side to ignore her. She left me wanting more and didn't know what to do "Oh well then goodnight darling." She lays beside me and puts her arm on my side "what're you doing?" "Staying the night of course" she gently rests her head to my back. Her being close to me feels so nice and warm. I enjoy having her against me. I grab her hand on my side. This is nice too. It makes me happier. I want to be happier. This hand is mine to hold. No one else's. I go to sleep fast from Recovery Girl's quirk with my hand interlocked with Toga's.

(⚠️Tw: self harm scars)

Toga's p.o.v.

She's holding my hand while she sleeps! She's so cute even while she's mad <3 I can just kiss her face forever! I cover y/n and I with her blanket. I saw her scars on her thighs but didn't bring it up. I liked her either way, and I didn't want to approach the topic without knowing  how to talk about it with her feeling safe to talk to me. We fall asleep but I wake up later to something on my thigh "huh?" I say in my very sleepy voice while I rub my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I take off the covers and see my leg between y/n's. Her back still faces me as she grinds on my thigh "B-Baby bunny?" Still sleepy I try to see if she's awake "Swe-" when I look at her face I see she's still asleep. Aww so desperate even in her sleep! Can she be any more cuter? I just want to cut her face to see her bleed <3 There is a difference between scars of love and scars of hate. I wanted to give her scars of love.