breakfast fight

Y/n's p.o.v.

"What?" I say loudly.

"We need to talk. " Todoroki replies as I look to Shigaraki and Toga.

I signal them to hide and they do.

"Don't want to."

He kicks open the door. "Then we won't talk. It just makes it easier." He blasts his ice quirk to me. He hits my arm with ice.

"What the fuck?" I hold my arm. "You already burned my arm now you want to freeze it?"

"Shut up."

The other guys are behind him except for Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida, Midoriya and Koda. Todoroki walks toward me.

"Can you all get out of my room?" I walk up to him trying to reopen the door so they can leave but the others block it. "You guys are really starting to annoy me." I look back to Todoroki who has a smile on his face.

Toga's p.o.v.

We hide in the closet still able to see everything that's going on. That's the same guy who hurt y/n. That fucking moron.

"They're going to do something to her! Let me go with her Tomura!"

"Quiet down Himiko you can't get seen."

Suddenly the situation gets louder and I look to see y/n getting hit by candy cane boy.

"Tomura they're beating her! Let me go!" I try to get out of the closet but Tomura holds me back.

"Calm down we can't risk it." I struggle to get out of his hands. "Toga your lucky I have my gloves on."

"You have to let me go!"

"Trust in y/n, Toga, she can handle it."

I calm down, "But-"

"If things get worse I promise you we can go help."

"...fine." I stand by as I feel helpless looking at everything happen. Seeing my darling get hurt in a way that I didn't like at all.  And these are supposed to be the future heroes? What a joke.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"You're still fucking mad about the fight?" I bleed from my nose where Todoroki punched me.

"You had no right to do that!" He kicks me in the stomach.

"I'm not going to fight you Todoroki. Not over something this stupid."

"Stupid? He gets nightmares over it!"

 "He sign up to be a hero. There's going to be villains who will go more passed the line then I did." I laugh.

His face gets mad, "Well I guess I'm going to pass that same line."

His left side goes up in flames. He blast his fire at me. I roll out the way with the flames hitting one of the guys.