The morning after

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up next to Toga who is still asleep. So peaceful even when she's sleeping.

"Good morning, darling." She yawns.

"Morning." I smile at her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful."

She snuggles up closer, "That's good, sweetheart." She holds my hand.

"...can I be honest with you, Toga?" She said she loved me so...I should be more honest right?

"Yes of course."

I lift my hand holding her's, "I've...wanted to cut off your hands before."

She laughs, "Oh sweetie," she turns over and get's on top to kiss me "I'm glad to hear that!"

"You...you are?"

"Yes I told you that I wanted you to be yourself...and I always saw something in you that you were hiding," she looks sad for a bit then smiles, "And this is what you were hiding. I want you to be yourself whether it's you wanting to cut off my hands or just telling me your interests." She grabs my jaw, "I know how it feels to hide a part of you. My parents made me do the same thing until one day in middle school I just...snapped and stabbed this boy. My parents weren't so happy." She sits on my legs as I get up. "Do you know why I became a villain?" I shake my head no.  "I want to live my normal way. The way it makes me happy. I lived a long part of my life the way others wanted me to be and I got very impressionable." She looks down.

"What do you mean?"

"My idea of love got destroyed...I got so obsessed with the people I loved I started to want to become them because I didn't know who I was and in my eyes the person I loved were perfect. By the time I realized it was an unhealthy obsession...it was too late. I couldn't stop myself from killing them. I just loved them too much." She looks toward me, "Then I saw you and something in me wanted to change that. I mean I have tried killing you at times like our date but if I killed you my love would've just go on with wanting to kill another person," she kisses my cheek "I don't want to love another person I want to love you. Only you." She hold my face with her hands,  "You make me want to be a better villain."

"Really?"

"Yea and thats why I want you to be yourself. I don't want you to get hurt by not doing so." She takes out her knife,  "And if that means you showing your affection through pain...I'm okay with that." She hands the knife to me, "Take it."

"Toga...I Can't."

"It's okay sweetheart I got more knives." She smiles.

"Thanks." I put it down and hug her.

The feeling of having her in my arms makes her feel small...not that I measured her already. Her hair in my face lets me smell the citrus fruits I always smell when I lay next to her more better.

"Shouldn't you get ready for class?"

"Its 7:00 a.m. and its a 5 minute walk to get there I have some time." I grab her and lay back down covering both of us with my blanket.

"I love looking at that mark, darling." She traces her finger on the cut mark of her initials on my chest.

"I love it too." I smile at her.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door that startles the both of us.

I sigh. "What?" I say loudly.

"Are you getting ready?" Uraraka asks from the other side of the door.

"Stay here." I tell Toga as I grab my pajamas, and put them on. I head to open the door a bit, "There's still time to stay in bed."

"I know but one of the boys made breakfast for everyone." Uraraka points to the kitchen with her hand.

I look at her,"The boys?"

"Mhm"

"The same boys who aren't speaking to me bc they're angry at me?"

"...well not all of...them." She says shyly.

"C'mon dude we'll come down with you." Jirou comes up behind Uraraka putting her arm on her shoulder.

"Fine hold on." I close the door and go over to Toga. "Do you want anything for breakfast? I can make you something if the guys didn't make it."

"Whatever you get is fine, sweetheart." She gives me a kiss.

"Alright I'll be back in a bit." I go brush my teeth then walk out out of my room with Jirou and Uraraka.
We arrive to the dining room.

"Oh hey y/n!" Mina carries some plates.

"Hey." I look to see every one at the table or around it.

"Bakugou made us breakfast," Hagakure lifts her fork, "isn't that the sweetest!?"

"Ahh what did you say extra!?" Bakugou comes in with an apron and a bowl filled with what looks like pancake batter.

"Katsuki it's okay they were just complementing you. You're still very manly." Kirishima kisses Bakugou in the cheek.

"You're damn right I am unlike Deku." He heads back to the kitchen bumping into Midoriya.

Our eyes meet and the room goes silent for a bit. I walk to get a plate and grab food ignoring everyone's silence. After getting breakfast I go back to my room.

"Uh are you...not eating with us?" Uraraka asks.

"No." I walk down the hall heading to my room. I get in seeing Toga no where to be found, "Toga? You can come out I got breakfast." A gloved hand lands on my shoulder.

"Y/n just the person I needed to see," I look to see Shigaraki, "Now that you're in I need you to spy on that Midoriya kid got it?"

"Yea that's actually fine he actually rambles a lot so I can get information out of him."

"Perfect." A smiles forms on his face "Toga now you can come out."

"Oh sweetheart are you okay!? Did the guys hurt you!?" She look over my body and face checking for bruises and injuries.

"I-I'm fine Toga..." My face blushes. I forgot she can be caring in front of people which is new to me. Another knock on my door is heard and we all look at eachother.