Camp

Y/n p.o.v.

It hurts to leave but like Shigaraki said I have to just keep living as if I were a normal UA student. I get outside with the others lined up to get in the bus with Iida making sure we are all here. I look back to the dorms.

How am I going to deal with these idiots without her?

I sigh.

"Hey Y/n sit next to us." Jirou waves me over.

I walk over to her.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible." Iida tells us, "We still have to remain in our usual bus order."

"If we do that Y/n will be close to Shoto and after what he's seen and what Y/n is been through I doubt they will both be able to handle each other. Plus with the new bus there's three seats and Shoto wouldn't want Midoriya next to Y/n so its better if they're together and Y/n with us." Yaoyorozu tells him.

Iida thinks as he looks to Shoto then at me, "You're right. Pardon me you may go ahead with your plans." He walks off.

"Guess I'm with you two." I tell them.

"I'll be between you two." Yaoyorozu looks to Jirou and I.

"Why?" Jirou asks.

"Last time you two were bickering, and this is going to be a long bus ride."

"That's because Jirou called me a dog."

"Ah! An angry dog." She corrects me.

"Oh shut up."

"You see. This an example of what I mean." Yaoyorozu tells us.

I look to Jirou.

"Fine but I'll get the window side." I add.

"What? How come she gets it?" Jirou looks to Yaoyorozu as she points to me.

"Because the class is annoying," I gesture to the whole class, "And I won't be able to handle y'all the whole ride there." I say as I get in the bus first.

We all get in our seat with Mr. Aizawa and Eri in the front and All Might in the back.

"Why is All Might in the back?" I ask Yaoyorozu.

"The school thinks its better if he comes along since the League of Villains made it very clear they are after him."

Does the school not learn from the past? So much for Nezu's quirk.

"Doesn't that make this bus more of a target? Y'know since we have who they want and the point of leaving the dorms," I look to the dorms specifically to my room where Toga is still most likely in, "And getting a new bus is to keep us safe."

"Guess so but knowing UA they probably have a plan if anything happens." Yaoyorozu says.

They trust the school way too much.

I lean my head on the window and we start to move. I try to sleep but the others wake me up with their conversation.

"Yea Y/n is kinda like Bakugou."

My eyes open as I hear Asui say that, "Don't compare me to that Pomeranian."

Bakugou stands up from his seat behind me and grabs me from my shirt making me turn to face him, "You fucking extra don't you dare call me that!"

I just look at him as he yells.

"But obviously Bakugou is more explosive and Y/n is more calm." Asui adds as the whole class looks at us.