Romantic Crime

Y/n's p.o.v.

We get to the hideout but we go by the back.

"C'mon the basement door is over here." Toga says as she carries Endeavors legs. We get in and set him in a chair. "This is where we put that Bakugou guy in when we kidnapped him!" She puts the restraints on him. I look at him passed out. "I got an idea."

"What is it?"

She grabs a small box, "We stole these from Overhaul. Its supposed to erase quirks." She smiles at me raising a bullet, "Wanna erase his before we kill him?"

I grow a smile, "Obviously."

"Oh how romantic! We planned a murder and we're half way done with it already! My dark angel you make me so happy!" She kisses me as a shot is heard from back of her. She pulls away, "Wow I hope I used this thing right." She shows a small gun, "Its not my style so I don't really know how to handle this." She waves it around in front of me.

"Okay!" I take the gun away from her before she shoots me too, "Let me just put this back in the box." I put it in and lock it back then put it to the side. I look to see at Endeavor again, "What the fuck...he didn't wake up from that hit?" I look to see the wound from him.

"Let's wake him up ourselves." Toga suggests.

"Alright." I get the bucket filled with water that Toga filled before we got in and grab the rag from it and slap Endeavors face hard.

"What the fuck!?" He raises his face.

Ugh just looking at him annoys me.

"Oh fuck why did we wake him up?" I complain.

"I like looking at my victims bleed out when their awake! Even though he's not my type and I already have you," She holds my hand with both of hers, "Looking at bloody drain from a persons body looks so wonderful!" Toga basically shakes from being excited.

"Wait I thought you were running away from her?" He groans.

The pain of the bullet must be sitting in.

"I lied dumbass."

"Now don't be so rude to our guest darling?" Toga grabs my chin gently.

Endeavor gets a confused face, "darling?"

"Hm? Oh this cute sweetheart is my girlfriend!" Toga comes closer to me and hugs my arm.

Girlfriend!?

My face blushes again and I turn away.

She called my her girlfriend!!!! HERS!! I'm her girlfriend!!

"You crazy psychos." Endeavor says angrily.

"Well actually psychopaths are born and show a lack of emotions such as  empathy. You might mean sociopath where they learn to be that way," I look to Toga, "Because clearly Toga looks like on the verge of peeing herself from excitement."

"Heyyy don't make fun of me!" She says in a whiny tone.

"I'm not its cute your this excited... but sorry I geeked out again."

She give me a kiss, "Stop being sorry for knowing stuff." She laughs.

"Of course you two are a couple of f-"

I cut Endeavor off, "Before you say anything, you fucking prick, so is your son." I walk toward him.

"Son? Shoto?...Thats how I recognize you! What the fuck are you doing with the league of villains?" He looks angrily confused.

"You ask too much questions for someone who should already be dead."

"You wouldn't kill a hero...if you do you won't become one yourself-"

"Shut the fuck up! Stop fucking calling me a hero...I'm not a hero and I don't ever want to be one. I'm nothing like you or the other heros!" I yell with anger, "You fucking beated your child since he was 5, neglected the other ones, hurted your wife so much she couldn't bare to look at her child, and you fucking traumatized all of your family!" I sigh and take a deep breathe, "Toga go ahead."

She gasps and takes out her knife as she runs to him.

At least his family doesn't have to deal with him. Plus Midoriya mentioned a while ago when a nomu fought Endeavor, Todoroki was worried meaning he still gives a damn about this shitbag of a dad.

I take a moment to realize.

Oh fuck I forgot.

"Toga wait!"

She stops midway from her knife stabbing him.

"Mm what!?" She whimpers sadly.

"Dabi."

"Oh...right...we we should tell him."

"Yea. " I walk to the door leading to the living room. "Uh Dabi?" I look around for him.

"Yes?" I find him sitting in his room.

"Im...Toga and I have something to show you."

He gets up to follow me. I open the door and he sees his dad in the chair with restraints.

"Haha! I see you caught my old man!" He smiles. "Fucking bastard." He says under his breath.

"Tou-"

Toga smacks Endeavor in the back of his head, "He doesn't want to be called that! His name is Dabi!" Shes sitting like a little goblin on the chair beside him.

Dabi chuckles, "So why do you have him here? Not that I'm complaining." He circles his dad proud.

"We want to kill him!" Toga says jumping off the chair and up to reach Dabi's height.

"Son you wouldn't-"

"Oh now I'm your son? Out of all those years you had time to spend with me now you finally call me son instead one of your 'failed creations' I got to say its funny seeing you plead for your life to me. Why don't you just use your quirk?"

"We used one of those bullets Toumra stole from Overhaul to erase his quirk!" Toga says as she walks excited toward me to hug me.

Dabi laughs and looks back to his dad, "Wow this keeps getting better and better. " He takes out a seat and places it by the small bar they have down here,  "Well this was a good talk." He places his arm on his dad's shoulder and pats it, "But you girls can takes over now." He looks to us.

"Yay!" Toga jumps up so high she bends her legs back with her arms stretched out. When she hits the ground she looks to me with puppy eyes, "Can I pleeeeeease kill him now!?!?!?!?" I look up to Endeavor.

"You can't do this. What will UA think of you?"

He is soo fucking annoying.

I look to Dabi, "You don't want to partake in this?"

"No I want to watch him as he looks at me wait for me to save him. Watch the life go out in his eyes...plus have you tried killing someone with Toga? She goes so crazy she'll stab anyone and anything in her way. That how i got this scar." He lifts his hand.

His whole arm is a scar. What exactly was he gesturing at?

I smile and walk to Dabi taking out a seat as well, "Go crazy Toga." I sit next to Dabi as she charges at Endeavor.

"You're gonna watch too?" Dabi smiles at me.

"Yep." He takes out drinks from the bar next to him, "Here you go."

I take the drink, "Oh thanks."

We sit back and look as Toga starts to butcher him. We hear his pleads and calls for help he gives Dabi but Dabi and I just watch and admire Toga for decimating Endeavor.

Oh how I love her.