Phone

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Wait you're bi? Just asking..." Ashido asks.

"Mhm." Uraraka nods as she smiles.

"More queers to the class then." Jirou says.

That night they all put their attention towards Uraraka.

Finally.

I take my phone out again, and respond to Toga.

Y/n (Text)
I'm sorry the girls were
scared bc of what happened last time they were here.

Toga (Text)
What does that have
to do with you :(

Y/n (Text)
Nothing I guess but they asked for me to stay sorry...

Toga (Text)
It's fine at least I can hang out with Buba

Y/n (Text)
I'll make it up to you I promise

Toga (Text)
Well of course you are darling

We text while the girls talk, but they notice me on the phone.

"What?" I ask.

They nod to Uraraka.

I sigh, "Congrats on coming out."

"Oh well I don't really see this as a coming out. I never hidden the fact I'm bi it's just no one asked me about it." Uraraka explains.

"Oh cool." I get back on my phone.

"Dude relax. Take a break from this." Jirou takes away my phone.

"You damn idiot give it back." I reach for it but she stretches out her earphone jacks.

"Dude you have to keep in touch with reality. You're spending too much time with this phone."

"You sound like my mom."

What a nightmare.

"Then maybe she had a point."

"...Jirou just give me my phone back." I put out my hand expecting her to give my phone back.

"Kyoka is right. Spend time with us. You're always quiet, or on your phone." Yaoyorozu stands beside Jirou.

Last time I wasn't quiet it annoyed one of you.

I look to Ashido and back, "...if I do will you leave my phone alone?"

"You can turn it off but that's all. Don't worry I respect your privacy and will not let anyone," Yaoyorozu looks to Jirou, "Get your phone."

Toga is going to kill me.

I sigh, "Fine."

Yaoyorozu looks at Jirou and makes her give me back my phone. I turn it off and give it back to Yaoyorozu. She puts it in her bag to keep it safe.

"Now c'mon." Yaoyorozu sits back down along with Jirou.

I do the same and that night we stay up talking about each other's lives. Everytime I had to speak I just made up a lie to cover the another to hide the fact I'm dating Toga. The night becomes darker so the girls and I decide it's time to go to sleep. Yaoyorozu hugs Jirou in her arms, Ashido has her whole body spread out, I see the outline of Hagakure on the sleeping bag, Asui is next to Uraraka's bag, who had gone to the bathroom. The dark room starts to blur and makes up something else. Once I can see clearly I see myself surrounded by trees.