the announcement

Y/n's p.o.v.

After watching some videos I finally get off. Ugh why did I get turned on? I know I didn't really want to hang out, but I hope they didn't know why I left. I turn off my laptop and take off my shirt to look at my side. Aw fuck its a huge bruise...I doubt people will believe it was from training. I put on some of my female boxers and a sports bra to ice the bruise, but continue to train for tomorrow.

Toga's p.o.v.

"Hey Tomura did you give my idea a thought?" I lean over the bar smiling at him "Yes and it's actually not bad-" "Really so we can do it!?" "BUT..." "aww what?" "We have to be sure what we think of them is right" "and how will we do that?" Dabi walks in "I think I have an idea" I smile behind my sleeve.

(The next day)

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up and repeat my routine as always. When I get to class the girls look at me. "Hey y/n!" I wave to Hagakure "You seemed to be in a hurry yesterday are you okay?" "Yea everything is fine Jirou" "Everyone we have an announcement" Mr.Aizawa walks in with Principal Nezu on his shoulder "Yes and we have talked about it with your parents about it first and I'm sure they talked about it with you." My parents didn't tell me anything about the school... "Y/n I know you're new, but I'm sure you've heard of the villain attacks on UA" I nod my head. What do they expect? The villains are taking down their obstacle right at the source. "Due to this the school has decided to place everyone in dorms!" What? Most of the class cheers. "We still have to go through some papers, but starting Monday you should be in your dorms." The class goes by and the big moment comes. The quirk fighting training. So far we have been learning how to be a pro but now this is to show how much we have improved since the sports festival, but I'm new so I'll have to show what I can do...and how much my class mates can deal with their fears. We get our hero costumes on and go outside to the field. "Y/n are you nervous this is your first time fighting against the class. Ribbit." "Not really." "Wow y/n your that confident?" Midoriya looks at me with curiosity. This is my moment to show how I really feel about these fake future pros. "Guess so" "Okay students since this is suppose to show your improvement this isn't as big as the sports festival, but the rules still apply: step out of the platform and you lose, we will have teachers looking to make sure everything is safe." We head to the stands as Tokoyami fights against Asui "Y/n what are your goggles and mask for?" As always Midoriya observes everything around him "I can't say that to the competition."
"Oh right sorry y/n" "Well can you at least tell us why it's all black?" Kirishima peaks out from behind me. "I like black." "O-oh" Time passes and we see the screen of the people we are up against. Me vs Iida. This should be easy... "Y/n! I see we will be against each other I hope no matter what happens we can still be friends." We're friends? I nod my head. We are up after a few people, so we go into the resting area. Why do I even need to fight? Why am I even trying to pass? This isn't what I want...