Todoroki vs y/n

Y/n's p.o.v

We start and Todoroki doesn't do anything. Normally he would freeze his opponent but he isn't doing anything. Though I didn't have time to strategize, I know he can't last long if he doesn't use his fire side which means I have to make sure he doesn't use it some how, but fuck it's going to hard to do. Suddenly Todoroki runs towards me. Ah fuck. I look the side of my suit... it's mostly burned off. Shit he's attacking me with his left side first. I try to rise the dead water hose heros, but by the time I mange to do it my back gets burned once again. Fuck! It stops and I'm able to turn around. The water hose heros spray Todoroki with water and the others in the stands gasp. If they were able to hurt that villain Muscular I'm sure they can do the same to Todoroki. "Gah!" Todoroki barely freezes the water. The pressure of the water was able to drive him to the edge of the platform. I just have to make sure he overuses his ice qurik. If I keep throwing water at him he won't be able to use his left side and would just over do his right. "You're mad aren't you? Mad that I was able to beat your boyfriend." He runs towards me "He told me what you did! You aren't a hero!" Just when he was close he use his fire side, but the water hose heroes splash him with water. He falls to the ground from freezing the water and I kneel down over him "You're right Todoroki I'm not a hero" I see the frost on his face "and yet I manage to beat both you and your boyfriend." I give him a smile as I grab him from his hero costume and drag him to the edge. Before we get to the edge he tries to heat up my arm "Oh come on Todoroki I've felt worse." Once we arrive to the edge I throw him to the side and Mr.Aizawa announces that I have won. I look over to where the League of Villains were but they aren't anywhere to be seen. I start to feel the pain of the burns and my side. I slowly start to walk through the halls to Recovery Girl's office until once again I'm pulled away. "Oh my god darling that was amazing!" She hugs me tight "Ow! Toga that hurts!" "I know!" She looks at me "I love to see people all hurt." "I got to go get healed what do you need?" I can barely talk from the pain. Shigaraki steps forward "Well that was impressive y/l/n" he looks at my burn suit "You're all wounded yet you manage to beat that angry candy cane out there." "Yea isn't he Endeavor's kid?" Sako asks "yea" I say in a low voice "Well go get those wounds fixed we'll see you after school." Shigaraki turns to leave and the others follow him except for Toga "You look so beautiful with those wounds my sweet girl, but you're really going to need to get them fixed for the little surprise I have for you tonight." She whispers in my ear as she pushes my back a bit on the wall. I wince in pain "aw sweetie."<3 She blows me a kiss and skips towards the others. Finally I get to Recovery Girl's office "oh my it took you forever to get here! Sit! Sit!" She hurries me to the bed and grabs scissors to cut my hero costume off "That boy really made a mark on you. You're going to have to come in the next few days for your injuries." "Wouldn't that kill me? That's what you told Midoriya didn't you?" "Midoriya broke his bones you on the other hand just have a few first degree and second burns that are large ones so they'll recover around the same time, luckily" "Will I be able to fight the next round?" "That's something for you to decide." She then kisses the burns. This is so fucking weird. She stops after a while and wraps bandages around my back and stomach "I was able to get most of the burns, but just to be sure come back on Monday for the rest." "Alright then." "You can stay here to rest." "No thanks I'm going back." I put on what's left of my hero suit and walk to the stands "Hey y/n how are you feeling?" "Tired of course." I answer Iida who is the first guy to talk to me since the fight against Midoriya. I take a seat and realized I didn't see who won in the round before me. I look up at the screen to see Yaoyorozu had won. What!? I look down to see Uraraka against Yaoyorozu. "Fuck." "What's wrong y/n?" Jirou looks at me "If Yaoyorozu wins I can't fight against her." Jirou looks at me surprised "Why not?" "Well...she's you know actually good to be a hero." She smiles "Yea but so are you." No Jirou. "I'm not worthy to win against her." "Well if you do win you should be happy." She squeezes my shoulder and smiles at me then focuses back to the fight. Uraraka has definitely gotten better then when I saw her at on tv at the sports festival, but so has Yaoyorozu. Times passes by and the two are tired out, but atlast Yaoyorozu wins. That's great but now I'm up against her. Should I just drop out? That might not be fair but I can't seem to bring myself to hurt Yaoyorozu. She's one of the few people I don't hate at school. I quickly get up and bump into someone. I look up to see Todoroki. He looks mad "Excuse me." He slightly brushes against my burns. "Ah" he turns to look at me "oh im sorry." He smiles. I try to go back to Recovery girl's office. When I arrive I lay on the bed and fall asleep.

(Meanwhile at the stands)
Yaoyorozu takes a break with Jirou in the break room. "Y/n said she couldn't fight against you, babe." Jirou leans down to hug Yaoyorozu who is sitting down "Why is that?" "She said you're actually good to be a hero." Yaoyorozu stays silent "Well we won't know that until we can go against each other." "That won't be happening." Mr.Aizawa walks in the break room "Recovery Girl just talked to me saying y/l/n is tired out in her office from the injuries she had to get healed." Yaoyorozu stands up "Can we go see her? I'd like to say she was great in the training." "When she wakes up yes."