Clingy bratty Toga

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up before Toga to see that its already dark out. I get up and try to put the pillows away. I pick up Toga to let my helpers get the stuff off the floor to put them back in the shed. I try not to wake Toga up as I hear her small snores. Such a complex girl. When the stuff is put away I make my way out of the graveyard and walk home still carrying Toga in both my arms. I get home and climb up the fire escape with Toga over my shoulder. At this point I don't know if I should be worried if she's dead or just a really heavy sleeper. I get to my window and get in my room placing Toga on my bed. I close the windows and cover Toga in my blanket. I get to my desk and open my laptop to do some homework. I see an email regarding the dorms, so I click on it to read it.
Y/l/n y/n,
Thank you for your response on the dorms. You have been accepted to stay with your fellow classmates of class 1-A. This was an important decision for the school to make, but our school wants to ensure our students safety. Please come to school on Monday at 8:00 a.m. to listen to your teacher, Mr.Aizawa, inform the class of the rules and policies the school has placed in for the dorms to run smoothly. For more information please click on the link or call the front office.

Sincerely,
Your teachers and principal from U.A.

I get to go to the dorms? Guess my mom changed her mind. For the next few hours I do my homework I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see a sleepy Toga standing up with my blanket wrap around her and on her head "Oh sorry did I wake you?" She shakes her head no "I woke up because I didn't feel you anymore" she says more asleep then awake. She sits on my lap hugs me "your going to sleep on me?" I laugh "mhm" she really is adorable...and I'm starting to fall for her. "Ok" I gave her a kiss on her fore head "get your rest" eventually I fall asleep too, and we're both still in the chair from my desk.

(Next day)

"Toga?" "Hm?" "I need to get up" "No" she groans in an attitude "Yea come on" "Noo" she whines still very sleepy "Toga do you even know what I asked?" "No" "Alright well I have to get up" I stand up and carry her to the bed "No" "ah Toga!" She jumps on my back "What are you doing?" "No I don't want you to leave" "I'm just going to the bathroom" "Well too bad I'm not letting go" I sigh "fine" I leave my room and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth "Here we have extra toothbrushes" I hand her one from the mirror cabinet "mm" She takes the toothbrush away from my hand "Why are you being such a brat today? Its cute but now I'm genuinely confused" "You didn't wake me up on the way here from our date, you let me sleep first, and I'm just feeling really clingy today" she brushes her teeth "Oh. Ok." I brush my teeth "Wha? Are you not going to do something?" "Yea I'm just going to let you keep acting like this" we finish brushing our teeth and I turn around just as Toga jumps on me "...so do your burns not hurt anymore?" "Oh you dropped the attitude now? No I just took a pill for the pain last night it'll be back in the afternoon" I walk to the kitchen "where are your parents?" She looks around "My mom always leaves to I don't know where in the mornings when my dad isn't here or when he's asleep" "aren't you worried he'll see me?" "Please the most he'll do is complain to it to my mom but he isn't here he left out of town again" "So they just leave you?" "Yea..." "I never had a good relationship with my parents either" I sit her down on the chair "I'm guessing you've stalked me enough to see my arguements with them?" "Yea.." "Well at least we're the fuck ups together" I smile as I kiss her and then open the refrigerator "together?" I look at Toga as I drop the egg I took out of the fridge "what?" "You said 'together' " she grows a smile "No I didn't" "Yea you did!" "No!" "You said 'together'! You said 'together'!" She jumps up on the chair "No I didn't!" "Aw we're together!" I stay silent "I don't hear you arguing which means I was right!" "I'm just staying silent because that idea doesn't...sound bad" I look at the broken egg I dropped earlier "great now I have to clean this" "Wanna wear my maid outift?" "What?" "I didn't say anything" she smiles "...okay" I clean up the mess and make us breakfast "I got into the dorms somehow so I'm packing today" "Ah you can thank me" "why?" "I used my quirk to pretend to be your mom and filled out the forms and turned them in" "Really? So what you stabbed my mom?" "Yea the night before yesterday" "Oh thanks" I look down "What's wrong?" "Nothing I just...no one has ever done something like this for me so I don't know what to do" she gets up from her seat "A simple kiss will do" she smiles and we kiss "Really it seems like I should do something big" "All you have to do is let me be the brat I was this morning" "Ok" I smile "Now move I'm eating in the same spot" "...wow ok" She sits on my lap and I hug her with one arm as we both eat. When we finish we go back to my room and of course Toga is on my back "here we go" I place her on the bed and she puts the blanket over her head "Mm it's cooold" she whines "What do you want me to do about it?" I grab a suit case and pack my clothes "Give me your sweater" "Toga I'm packing" I look at her as I laugh and fold my clothes "pleeeeease?" She lays on top of the suitcase looking up at me "Wow such a child" I go down to give her a kiss "No I want your sweater first" she pushes my face away "Alright..." I grab Toga's arms and push her down on the bed.