Nail polish

Toga's p.o.v.

"Toga?" Dabi passes by.

"Yea?"

"What are you doing here? You're always with y/n."

"Oh yea..."

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He sits next to me at the bar.

"Its fine."

"You don't sound anything like yourself so come on tell me."

I stay silent. "Y/n is...mad at me."

"Why would you say that?"

"She yelled at me. She's never done that before. I-It...kinda scared me."

He looks down for a while. "Why did she do that?"

"That scarred peppermint started to beat the hell out of her."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"He's still mad at her for winning against his boyfriend."

"Well I see he's still the little brat he was when he was younger, but that doesn't explain why y/n yelled at you."

"Well after her classmates stopped your brother they tried helping her but she just locked herself in the bathroom and when the coast was clear I went in and tried helping her," I stopped and remember the moment, "Thats when she yelled." Remembering it makes my voice shakey and tears slowly building up.

"Hey what's wrong?" Tomura enters along with the rest of the guys.

Dabi looks at them and explains everything as I wipe the tears with my sleeves.

"I'm sorry Himiko." Buba hugs me "I knew she was trouble!...sorry it slipped out." he adds.

I laugh a bit.

"Aw you see that smile can bright up a morgue with the bodies you've stabbed." Sako lays his arm on my shoulder.

He makes me smile more. Kurogiri wipes my tears away and looks to Shiggy.

"Uh...you know that thing you asked to do a while back?" Shiggy asks.

"Mhm." I nod my head to him.

"Here." He hands my nail polish.

"I can paint your nails!?" I jump up from my seat.

"Any one of your choosing."

"All?"

He looks at me for a second. "Yes all."

I jump up and down then run to go get some other things.

"You know what we just commited to right?" Spinner asks the group.

"Letting Toga do everything she asked us to do in the past? Yea but at least she isn't as upset." Dabi sits down and looks at the direction Toga left.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"How do you manage to get injured by the same boy?" Recovery Girl examines my face.

"I don't know."

The only thing I can think of is making Toga cry. I was such a fucking idiot. She probably doesn't want to see me. No not probably...she definitely doesn't want to. Why did I ruin this? Mother was right I am a disgrace.

"There you go." She finishes kissing my face.

I was so distracted I didn't even realize she was kissing my face. Fuck why am I like this? I probably shouldn't talk to Toga. She's too disappointed in me.