Mother is back

(Tw⚠️:
- mention suicide, abuse, and transphobia
- homophobia
- self harm
- and basically the mother bringing y/n down)

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Why the hell are you here?" I get up my bed.

"I'm part of your mind. It's not my fault-"

"Oh its never your fault." I say sarcastically rememberimg thats what she would say to me when she blamed me for things.

"Hey I always used to say that to you." She tries to be happy but its just annoying.

"Can you shut the fuck up? I thought I got rid of you."

"Well you did but with that quirk of yours you can see me anytime you want."

"I don't ever want to see you again."

"If you don't want to then why am I here?"

I think to myself for a while. She isn't real. It's not the real her. She's dead. This is just my version of her. I take a deep breath to stop me from seeing her.

I look to see she's still here, "Why won't you leave! Just get the fuck out!"What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't stop. Why can't I stop? "It's in my head. You need to get out!" I point to her. Then grab my arm and start to scratch it like I used to when I lived with her. It always ended with my forearms bleeding but it distracted me from Mother's comments.

"You're the one who is using your quirk. Can't blame me for you being such a idiot."

"Just shut up. I need you to just leave."

"Last time you shut me up you ended up upsetting that f-"

"Don't you fucking say that word and don't say it towards Toga." She's right though. I did upset Toga last time. She thought I was upset with her...she's right I'm an idiot. Fuck I mess everything up.

"Ah so it has a name."

I feel my heart pounding faster, "it?...did you just called her an 'it'?"

"Yes can you not hear me well? Even after my death you're stupid as hell."

Great I'm reliving my life with her.

Toga's p.o.v.

I finish washing the few dishes we have and leave the kitchen when Buba comes up to me.

"Hey Himiko you're staying the night right?"

"Yeah why?" I walk to the door of my room.

"Well you've just been spending a lot of the time with...y/n."

"Aw Buba are you jealous?"

"No. Of course I am she taking you away!"

I look at him with shock, "Taking me away? Buba I'm always going to be here with you. Yea I spend time with y/n a lot but that doesn't mean I'm leaving you." I hug him, "Hey you want to watch a horror movie with me?" I look to him as he nods his head.

(Meanwhile)

Midoriya's p.o.v.