Here.

I couldn't stop glaring at Reed, not because he was the 'brains' behind all this deceiving, but because he had the audacity to bring my mother into his stupid plans.

I prayed that wherever she was, hopefully at home she was okay and with dad because if he would dare lay a finger on her I would kill him with my own bare hands with no care whatsoever.

"Staring at me won't help with anything," he said checking his nails for the umpteenth time today, maybe he had just got a manicure before he came here.

"I'm planning a murder," I said shrugging and he laughed.

"You're so cute."

"Sure," I dragged looking back to the room Jay rests in.

"Do you think he will come?" Eze whispered in my ear and I didn't have to ask who he was talking about as I knew who it was we were all wondering if he's going to show up.

"I hope so," I responded having a little prayer in my heart to protect my mother, I know we have our differences which we are working through but I would never want her to get hurt because I couldn't decide properly.

We sat in silence waiting for Bellamy to arrive, I mean I have to have some sort of meaning to him but if he doesn't come at all, God help him because if I come out alive, he won't.

The throbbing pain under my boob wouldn't stop and I tried to conceal my pain not wanting them to notice how much it hurts.

Slumping lower into the couch, a violent cough took over my body and my hand immediately covered my mouth as I coughed into it, but with every breath I took, the more I felt pain and it felt as if something was stabbing me from inside.

Once the coughing had ceased, I removed my hand from my mouth seeing the spot of blood all over it, I discreetly wiped it with my shirt, my eyes looked around me checking if nobody saw me, I saw Xavier turn around and face his laptop again and I could only hope he didn't see anything.

Closing my eyes, I wanted sleep to overcome my consciousness but the immense pain inside me wouldn't stop and it only added to the discomfort of this whole situation.

"Robyn!" I heard my name being shouted from the hallway and I could only wonder who it was that was so angry with me they had to wake me up from my sleep. "Robyn!"

The voice repeated coming closer and I sat up on the couch looking at the other men slowly wake up from their nap, I didn't even realize that we had all somehow managed to fall asleep.

"What?" my voice barely came out as more than a whisper and I cleared my throat wanting to repeat my answer a bit louder but it only managed to come out raspy.

"Seems like Mr Barreau has arrived," Reed grabbed my arm lifting me up roughly from the couch. I hissed in pain as his nails dug into my exposed arms and he only responded by pulling me closer to him, his knuckles pushed into the bruise that was bothering me.

"Fucker," I whispered under my breath squeezing my eyes shut breathing in the pain.

"Say something?" Reed asked grinning at me as the pounding on the door intensified with Bellamy calling me from the other side.

Nev unlocked the door and Bellamy pushed the door open causing Nev to stumble back a bit, I sent an apologetic smile his way and he shrugged closing the door.

"Reed give me my wife," Bellamy demanded standing in front of us but being held back by Xavier and Shawn.

"Wife?" I asked hoarsely cocking my head to the side, I get that he is here for me and all but I do believe he must get the terms correct, I am not his wife anymore and that might've been the worst mistake of my life.

"Not now, Robyn," he said sternly looking at Reed and I scoffed watching him.

"Bellamy, I don't care if I end up dying but you will address me the correct way and stop thinking you're still in control here," I tried to have my voice come out as strongly as his did but it kept on breaking and it was as if I was whispering.

"I'm trying to get you out of here."

"And who got me here in the first place?"

"Alright you love birds, we can argue later about who did what. As for now, let's talk about how you," Reed pointed to Bellamy, "Are going to give me your company."

Bellamy and I looked at each other then at Reed for a minute before we both burst out laughing which only infuriated Reed.

"Do you really think, that he is going to give you his company?" I asked Reed laughing harder but it only ended up with me coughing as I held the bandaged part of my torso, it hurt so much I felt as if I was going to drop already.

"Well, if he wants you back, he will," Reed said with a determined look and I stared at him in amazement, did he really think that would happen. "And I have drawn up the documents for it."

"Then you must be out of your mind," I answered. "He would never give up anything for me," I admitted and I could feel the tears pricking at my eyes but I sucked it up and looked at Bellamy. "So, what's your other ultimatum?"

"What happened to her face?" Bellamy asked clenching his fists against his side's and I smirked but stopped as soon as I felt the bruise on my cheek hurt me even more.

"That is something you should ask her yourself don't you think, Robyn?" Reed asked pushing my hair back and I moved my head away from him but he grabbed my face in his hands.

"You know what Bellamy, I've always thought Robyn was a pretty girl. In fact, quite beyond the word pretty, she is absolutely gorgeous and a lot of other men would attest for that, right Ezekiel?"

My head snapped up to look at a quiet Ezekiel who was away from everyone else. My eyes held his and I could see the regret in his eyes. I mean he probably wasn't supposed to sleep with me but he did it and there was no way that could ever be undone.

"I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to buy her," my body tensed as he spoke so closely to my ear with his fingers threading themselves in my hair, tilting my head to look right back at Bellamy, he chuckled pressing his lips against my neck.

I was disgusted and I could feel my skin once again wet with tears, Reed was pushed away from me and I ended up on the floor while everyone else pulled Ezekiel away from Reed. How did he get there so quickly?

I didn't have time to process what was going on, but all I could feel was how my body was moving in and out of consciousness. I was tired, all I had to do was close my eyes and rest.

Avoid all the drama around me, and allow myself to succumb to the darkness.

A/n, this one came way too late and I'm disappointed in myself. Not the best chapter I've written for this book. Will try to update earlier tomorrow ❤️
FB: Fulu's Library