Before, part one.

HOW WE MET.

I was standing in front of the wall trying to navigate where my first class was. I came early so that I could find it quicker but no luck here.

Giving up I turned around and somebody bumped into me making my books fall.

The person quickly helped me pick up my books and left in a rush, he didn't even bother to offer me an apology. Walking away to the class that was just down the hall, I entered and it wasn't fully packed yet.

Sitting alone, I took out my note pad and doodled as I waited for the class to begin. For one this isn't what I wanted to take but my mother said accounting would be the best foundation for me and a great career, I would just 'fit in great'.

One thing with my mother is that I never have a say against her word. It's either I do as she says or get out of her house.

'Perks of being the only daughter.'

I have three older siblings and they are all boys and have absolutely nothing next to their names yet they have free will.

My dad is different, he at least listens to me and encourages me to chase after my dreams, after I leave my mother's house of course. Besides that, he is the only sane person in that house. It's not his fault he got married to a crazy woman. She probably wasn't crazy when they met but all I know is that I've been having a crazy mom.

Class ended as quickly as it started and not a single peace of information got in because I was busy thinking about my family.

I guess I'll just have to go home and study all over again.

My lecturer wasn't that bad. He just seemed to not be interested in what he was teaching, maybe his mom forced him too.

Walking out into the hallway, I strolled carelessly still in my thoughts thinking of what to eat when I get back to my dorm. Honestly, that place feels so much like home.

'Anywhere away from my mother feels like home!'

I heard a chorus of manly laughs and looked up seeing the guy that bumped me earlier on today and he didn't apologise, well I want it and I'm going to get it. Walking up to his group of friends, I tapped on his shoulder and he looked down at me shocked but quickly recovered plastering a smirk on his face.

"What can I do for you beautiful?" so he is one of those guys.

"You owe me an apology," I said not even trying to match his smile.

"Apology?"

"Yes apology, you bumped into me and just left," I pointed to the spot that he had bumped me at and he looked back at it before slowly looking at me again.

"But I helped you pick up the things you dropped when you took a step back and bumping into me though, so the person who deserves an apology between us here, is me."

"Is it? Well, if I recall, my eyes were on the wall in front of me and you were the one who was walking in my direction which means you had an opportunity to go around me but instead you crashed into me causing my books to fall down, and yes after picking them up for me, you left without apologising."

"Let's just apologize to each other and be over with it?" he offered but I wouldn't, I was raised by Irene Williams and she's known to never settle with fair when she's being wronged, one of the traits I picked from her is that I can be stubborn as hell!

"I'm waiting for your apology," I crossed my arms over my chest and tilted my head to the side.

"Look, whatever your name is-"

"Robyn," I interrupted him and he stopped talking looking at me confused. "You said whatever your name is and my name is Robyn, now start all over."

"Okay, Robyn, I Bellamy Barreau formally apologize for bumping into you when I saw you standing in front of me and for helping you pick up your books afterwards, and for that, I am deeply sorry."

"Apology accepted," turning around I walked to wherever it was my next class was in.

"Well that's the first time you apologize to anyone dude," I heard one of the guys say and a chorus of 'yeahs' came out making me smile. "She's hot though."

"Exactly the reason I apologized," he said and I almost almost turned around but I restrained myself and walked away heading into class.

When I finally settled down I realized that Bellamy was actually attractive, not my cup of tea but he was extremely handsome. He had the prettiest eyes I had ever seen, hazel with specks of gold, brown medium length hair that looked tousled but it suite him, a lot. His lips were full and pink, kissable too. With a jawline on another level and a great build of a body, the man is an attractive point-blank!

Concentrating on the lesson this time, I wrote down some notes and this lecturer seemed to be interested in what she was teaching and although I wasn't interested, I still concentrated right to the very last minute of it.

I was at the cafeteria sitting alone, slowly eating while scrolling through the internet trying to find something interesting to look at but nothing managed to capture my interest. I felt a presence sliding in next to me but I ignored it.

"Hi, Robyn."

"Hi," I muttered not even looking at him.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay thanks, what do you want Bellamy?" I asked looking at him, he had a stupid smirk on his face and he smiled.

"I just wanted to talk to you," he shrugged as his tongue ran over his teeth and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because I'm hot?"

"Yeah-no!" totally caught him off-guard, "I mean yes you're hot but I wanted to talk to you because I want to get to know you."

"Because I'm hot?"

"Yes, no! Can you please stop doing that," smiling I nudged my shoulder with his.

"Okay, so what do you want to know about me?"

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen, how old are you?" I threw the question back to him confused on why he wanted to know.

"I'm twenty-one."

"What course are you taking?" I asked sipping my sprite.

"Bachelor's in Business Administration, this is my last year," he said grinning and I nodded along to what he was saying. "What course are you taking?"

"Accounting," I said not wanting to seem like I wasn't interested in it.

"Maybe we will work together one day," he suggested and I laughed shaking my head...I highly doubt it. His friends called out to him and there was a cute girl who was glaring at us. She had red hair and her body was really nice model type. She was tall, probably shorter than him by an inch, her sky blue eyes probably trying to make out what we were talking about.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I pointed to her with my head and he looked at her as she pushed out her chest and putting her hand on her hip.

"Yeah, I better go before she comes here and tries to make you 'jealous'."

"Yeah, because that would totally 'break' my heart," I copied his actions with the air inverted commas and he laughed getting up.

"You should come hang with us sometime, being alone isn't that fun," he offered with a kind smile.

"Yeah, I rather would not. Your girlfriend would probably want to make my life difficult already, I wonder what it is that drives women this mad with you men."

"I wonder too, see you around Robyn," he waved his hand and I smiled at his departure.

"Bye Bellamy."

Okay so, the before chapters will be about Robyn's and Bellamy's relationship.

FB: Fulu's Library

Edited by Nolo M.c.P