Girlfriend?

I was sitting in front of the computers that I had set up in the extra room, the one I always kept locked just in case somebody got in, talking about Robyn, it had been about three weeks since I had seen her.

I mean I do see her through the monitors whenever she actually leaves the apartment which is normally every Wednesday afternoon at twelve in the afternoon and she comes back at three or four, I'm not stalking her, I'm only doing my job like I'm supposed to. My last job.

I checked the time on the computer and got up from the chair walking out into the hallway and waiting for her. Once her door opened I folded my arms over my chest and I watched her sneakily close her door, I cleared my throat and she screamed.

"Shit, Ezekiel you scared me!" she held her chest and I shrugged looking at her. "What are you doing out here besides scaring me?"

"Waiting to see if you have been avoiding me, and it seems like you have," I said and observed her actions which seemed to be all over the place.

"I am not!" she defended herself standing taller and raising her chin, I really wanted to chuckle but I kept it in waiting for her to explain.

"Yes she has," Hades said from her door and we both turned to look at her, she was holding a glass of wine in her hands, Robyn sighed shaking her head while pinching the bridge of her nose. "Your new girlfriend annoyed her away from you, so she's been coming over to my place and spending time with me like she used to."

"Girlfriend?" I asked confused, Robyn just looked up at me without saying anything, that's when I noticed the bruise on the side of her face that was blue now. "What happened?" I asked softly touching her face and she stared into my eyes as I walked closer to her while my thumb softly ran over the bruise.

"Argh, you two should just fuck and get it over with," Hades groaned and we separated from each other laughing. "It's obvious that you want to, what's stopping you? Get all that dick Robyn, you're divorced!"

"Hades, he has a girlfriend. I don't play with what's not mine," she answered looking at me with a small smile. "I'm disappointed that I wasn't one of the first people who would know when you got a girlfriend."

"What are you talking about?" I asked extremely confused. 

"I have to go, I'm running late for my session. See you later Hades," she waved her hand to the both of us as she walked away to the elevator.

"What is she talking about?" I asked Hades confused and she laughed before sipping her wine.

"The girl you had over three weeks ago, I believe it was a Tuesday, she got all up in my poor Robyn's face talking about getting in the shower with you and called her, Mrs Barreau, after my darling sunflower had just fought with that dog shit, Bellamy, that week had been too much for her and when she needed you, she finds out you have a girlfriend that you didn't tell her about. Disappointing really."

She said everything looking out into the hallway, she clicked her tongue once she was done and I stood there trying to figure out what girlfriend they both were talking about, and what fight she had? Did I really disappoint her by having a girlfriend I don't know about?

When I looked up Hades was already gone and I was left alone in the hallway, I walked back into my apartment grabbing a beer before sitting down and letting my thoughts run. My phone rang and I answered it with a smile.

"Hey, mom!" I greeted, my mom had to be the best and most important woman in my life, I would do absolutely anything for her.

"How are you?" she asked me trying to match my energy but I understood why she couldn't.