Don't Pull It Out.

When the interview was finally over, I begged Bellamy to take me home because he had mentioned something about going to the office and I just wanted to get out of these heels and dress. My body was screaming to be dressed in sweatpants and a long-ass shirt, with my boobs free from the bra and walk barefoot while snacking on something I found in his kitchen.

Surprisingly, he ended up going home as well and I wondered why, but I didn't ask him.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly and I turned to face him with a smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just literally told the world half of your life story."

"That was a long time ago," I said hoping he would already drop this conversation.

"And trauma can be a lifelong thing."

"And I'm still going to my psychology sessions if that's what you're asking," I forced a smile and he sighed shaking his head.

"I'm genuinely worried about you."

"I'm fine."

Silence fell upon us and I saw him texting away on his phone, probably texting Nadine, as long as he isn't bothering me. Looking out the window again, I just couldn't wait to go back to my apartment and be around people I like and enjoy their company. Like Eze.

We finally reached his house and I bolted out the car not waiting for anyone to open the door for me, carrying my heels in my hands I ran into the house and almost bumped into Matilda, smiling at her I grabbed the muffin off the tray and carried on running into the toilet but I didn't get in before I stuffed the muffin into my mouth.

After relieving myself, I took off my dress and laid on the bed in only my underwear. I could feel myself slowly falling asleep but that was until the door was opened and I looked at the person.

"I'm sorry, Roby, but Master requests for you to join him for dinner?" Matilda smiled at me and I wasn't even in the slightest bit embarrassed that she found me in only my garments, I guess she was used to it since she helped me dress on many occasions, including today too.

"Formal wear or hobo?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable in," smiling she closed the door and I groaned into the pillow finding the will to get up and get dressed. Pulling my sweater on because it was a bit cold tonight, I wore my black tights and socks walking out into the hallway in the direction of the dining room.

I found him sitting there with wet hair and I frowned, maybe I should've taken a shower as well. He was dressed in sweatpants and a black shirt, clearing my throat to announce my arrival he looked over at me and smiled getting up from his chair.

"Since when do you wear casual?" I teased and he pulled out a chair for me, giving him a small thank you, he chuckled and sat to my right at the head of the table.

"I figured you wouldn't wear fancy so I just wanted to make you feel comfortable."

"Ahh well, I think I'm used to you in your suites, so you could go ahead and wear that, that would make me comfortable."

"I hope you're hungry?"

"Sleepy," I muttered and he smiled shaking his head. "But yeah, I'm starving!"

The food came and I noticed that all the dishes happened to be my favourite dishes, don't get me wrong I was pretty ecstatic that I happened to be eating all the food I was crazily obsessed with but I didn't understand why he ordered for them to make it?

"Did you enjoy the food?" he asked as he helped me out my chair, grabbing my juice I walked with him.

"Yes, thank you. But why didn't we eat some fancy dish you like?"

"It's a thank you, for somehow getting all the attention away from me at the interview today," he explained and he grabbed my hand draping something around my wrist and I saw it was another diamond bracelet. "So thank you."

"Of course, I wouldn't want them knowing about your shady dealings," I winked at him and he shook his head chuckling.

"I guess so, want to play a game?" he asked and I saw he had the Jenga game out and I laughed.

"You are so boring," I said laughing but I shrugged walking over to the coffee table and kneeling as I stacked the blocks on top of each other. "You start since I stacked."

"Okay," he removed a piece and carefully placed it at the top. "Your turn," he grinned at me and I removed one a bit higher from where he removed his, but as I was taking it out he asked me a question. "Who's Eze?"

"Stop trying to distract me, Lamy."

"I was simply making a conversation," he smiled innocently and removed his block. "I didn't know I was a distraction."

"Oh no, not you. He is the distraction, those strokes," I teased looking off into the distance and he roughly dropped his block on top. "Don't take it out on the blocks geez."

"What do you mean Ro?"

"How is it any of your business?" I asked as I successfully placed my block on top of his.

"You are my business."

"I'm your ex-wife, and I was just playing. He's my neighbour," I shrugged and I swear I heard him whisper under his breath something along the lines of 'he better fucking be'. I sometimes don't understand his stupid possessiveness, I am the ex-wife!

"Ro, it's your turn," he nudged my shoulder and I looked over at the stack trying to find the perfect block that would still manage to keep this thing standing when I finally did I made a move to take it out. "You looked pretty fucking sexy today," he said right in my ear and I almost dropped that whole stack but thank the heavens for my steady hand and focus I did not. Giving him the stink eye, I stuck out my tongue for him as I put my block on top.

"Better luck next time," I said smirking and he clicked his tongue going for his next block, seeing that he was really focused on getting his other block when he was about to fully pull it out I moved in closer to his ear. "No daddy, don't pull it out yet," I moaned in his ear and the whole stack fell and I got up jumping in victory. "Yes!"

"You cheated!" he accused and I laughed getting close to him.

"Hey, I just did what you did, but better," I winked and he looked down at me with a frown which soon turned into a smile as we stood there staring at each other, soon our lips were latched onto each other and we were tearing at each other's clothes, this was probably a bad idea but it felt so good how his lips felt against my skin and I wanted more of it.

"This is okay right?" he asked looking at me unsure and I quickly nodded my head pulling him back on top of me.

"Totally, ex's do this all the time."

Planting his lips back on my neck, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grinds his hips against mine eliciting moans from my mouth as he groaned against my skin, a sound that I hadn't heard in such a long time.

Not so long after, we were tangled together in his sheets and I was writhing under him as he pounded himself in me, drawing out too many orgasms from me and he was yet to cum. Soon his hips were buckling and he came with a roar as he emptied himself in the condom, pulling out he disposed of it and pulled me to his chest pressing his lips against my forehead.

What he said next had me up the whole night.

A/N Hey, I think it's been a while and I'm trying to squeeze in updates but I promise at the end of next week we will be going back to our normal update schedule which is 2× updates every 2 days. So, what do you think he said?????😈👀 Anyways, make sure you follow my Facebook page, please💗