A Run.

B: Can you please come to fetch me?

- Why?

B: I want to run with you today.

She even inserted a smiley face in the end, Robyn never runs and I have always tried to force her to go out for a run but today she was really surprising me. I hadn't checked the camera's for a long time because I have been trying to respect her privacy and get to know her personally.

- You're being weird...

B: Just come over, NOW!

Putting my phone in my pockets, I walked over to her door and knocked. The door was opened by a tall muscular man who had the same eyes as Robyn, he was intimidating but was probably an inch shorter than me, it was an extremely awkward moment because the man was looking at me, and two more men had joined him crossing their arms over their chests...super awkward.

"Who are you?" The one who looked to be the younger than the first one asked, his hair was shorter and cut at the sides.

"Yeah, who are you?" The one whom I presumed to be the youngest of them all asked pushing out his chest and trying to look scary, he had curly hair that was medium length, and it was dyed blonde at the tips.

"None of your business, now move you, idiots!" Robyn tried to push her brothers out of the way and pulling the one who tried to look scary with his hair and he groaned in pain.

"Robyn I'm still older than you!" he grumbled rubbing his hair and Robyn rolled her eyes.

"With four months Jamal, suck it up cry baby," she muttered and he stuck his tongue out for her.

"Mama, Papa! Robyn has a boy standing in front of her door!" the guy with the hair cut on the sides shouted into the room and Robyn groaned putting her hands on my chest trying to push us away from them.

"And she's groping his chest too!" curly dyed hair shouted and Robyn pulled me along with her walking away as an older woman's voice was heard coming closer.

"Robyn!" the voice screamed and she pulled me running and I followed running behind her still holding her hand.

"Why are we running?" I asked laughing and she stopped running when we had reached the park, which was front opposite our building. Looking up to where our apartment was she raised her middle fingers to, her brothers and you could see curly hair shouting for their mother.

"Next time I say come over and fetch me, just come over and fetch me!" she pushed me with a smile and I held her hands.

"Well, I would like to have a bit detail in what the situation would be Bunny," I said and her one eye fluttered close as her tongue peeked out the corner of her mouth, something she did when she found something stupid.

"Well, I would like to tell you the details after you fetch me Eze."

Kicking the rock with her foot, I finally had a chance to look at what she was wearing. She had grey tights on and a black sports bra on, her boobs weren't spilling out of her bra but although I was enjoying the view, I didn't like that everybody else would also be looking at it. Her ass was complimented by her tights and looked bigger than it normally does.

Taking off my shirt I handed it to her and she looked at me confused.

"Why you taking off your clothes?" she questioned looking around us as other joggers passed but not without looking at her.

"I am taking off my shirt so that you could wear it and cover-up," I explained handing it to her, she took it and I pretended as if I didn't see the little sniff she did before she wore it.

"But it's okay for you to run half-naked?" she asked pointing to my chest, "But I must say I don't mind the view, wow..." she whispered as her eyes took in my chest and pecks, bringing her fingers she softly touched my pecs before bringing her hands back to herself. "Everything just goes so well together." she said more to herself than me as her other finger found her mouth and she bit onto it.

That was something she also did, she would zone out and give all of her attention to one thing and there was normally nothing you could do to bring her out of her thoughts.

"Wow Eze, just wow," she looked up at me and pressed her lips before turning around and walking, catching up to her I tapped her shoulder smirking, I mean she did just feed my ego in such a huge way and I wasn't going to ignore it or play it off.

"We're supposed to be going for a run Bunny," I said and she stopped looking at me with both eyebrows raised before she laughed and looked at me again putting her hand on her hip.

"Have you ever seen me running?"

"You asked me to come over and fetch you so that we could go for a run," I explained and she puckered her lips on the side.

"So that I could get away from my family, not because I 'wanted to run' and you know that very well," she said with a slight tilt of her head, in the end, her attitude was always cute.

"But I have to run, that means you have to run with me."

"Eze," she whined holding my hand and I knew she was going to try to convince me otherwise, "You could have a cheat day, just today please."

"No," I said and she batted her eyes at me threading our fingers together and pressing her lips on our interlocked fingers while whispering how I'm her best friend and how much she enjoys spending time with me and how I could benefit from just one cheat day, she was a very convincing person I have to admit, especially when she would act like a bunny and jump up and down when making cute sounds.

"Fine! How you can be so convincing is scary," I said and she wrapped her hands around my neck and throwing her legs around my waist, my hands went right under her ass as I carried her.

"You know, you're the bestest best friend anyone could ever ask for!" she said before pressing her lips on my forehead in a chaste manner and smiling brightly at me.

"Oh, Gary look! What a lovely couple, but it must be hard for them," an old woman said as she passed with her husband and Robyn looked at her while I put her down carefully.

"Oh yeah, we're not a couple," she said pointing her hand between us and the older woman only smiled winking at her.

"That's what we used to say," they walked away and Robyn stared at her fingers as she kept on looking at them while they moved as if she was counting something.

"Yeah it would be weird if you and I ever got together," she said and I laughed.

"It took math for you to say that?" I asked amused and she shrugged.

"Let's go get ice-cream cheater," she said grabbing my hand.

"Hey, if you're going to rub it in my face how I'm cheating, for you, I might as well go back to my apartment."

"Okay, I'm sorry!" she said raising her hand but I heard her mumble under her breath.

Cheater.

FB: Fulu's Library.

Seems like Robyn's family is in town...ooh I can't wait for the next chapter!

Edited by Nolo M.c.P