Around It.

Ever since I basically told Bellamy to fuck off, I've felt lighter and happier. I smile much more and I do things- I don't really know how to explain it but I do things!

I had just finished packing up my stoneware into a box, I added styrofoam balls on top of the plates. Somebody tell me why packing is so fucking refreshing? Or maybe it's the 'I'm finally learning how to be independent and away from Bellamy' jitters that are making me so happy.

As I was packing, I heard a knock on my door and I opened it with a huge smile on my face welcoming the always welcomed guest.

"Eze!"

"Bunny!" one reason why I loved being around Ezekiel was that he was able to match my energy, and even when I was down he would somehow be able to bring it back to life. "Go get dressed, we're going out."

"You didn't ask if I was hungry," I said leaning against the door as he threw himself on my couch.

"I don't care, no go get dressed and let's go," he said and I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest and stomped all the way to my room. "You better unfold those arms before I come over there!"

I got dressed silently with a smile playing on my face, man I loved being around Eze.

"Eze!" I called out for him as I finished getting dressed. 

"What?" he answered peeking into my room.

"What movie were you watching before you came here?" I asked him grabbing my bag.

"Fifty Shades, why?" 

"I thought I was picking up some domination vibes from you," I said and he smirked.

"I'm sure you loved it," he said walking closer to me.

"So right daddy," I whispered softly biting my lip and I saw his eyes look down at my lips and I looked up at his, he leaned down pulling me by my waist. I stood on my toes wrapping my arms around his neck. "Now let's go eat, I'm hungry."

I unwrapped my arms from his neck and pulled away from him. "You are such a tease!" he said as he locked up behind me.

"I'm just hungry, besides you're the one that wanted to take me out for food," I defended myself and he groaned in response but he didn't only end there, he carried on complaining all the way until we reached the restaurant. 

"So, how is your relationship with your mother now?" Eze sliced into his steak while patiently waiting for me to answer him.

"Well, we're doing way better now than before. I guess we understand each other and we're able to talk without raising our voices at each other, so that's a good thing," I answered and took a sip from my juice.

"I'm happy for you, the both of you!"

"Thanks. How come you rarely talk about your family? What's the hype around them, are you guys close or do you fight a lot like I do?" I asked him and he sighed leaning back on his chair. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I'm probably over-stepping our boundaries."

"No, it's okay," he said sitting up straighter and clearing his throat. "So, I have my mom, Charlene, my dad, Elijah, and my sister, Christen."

"So your family is made up of Es and Cs huh?" I joked and he chuckled nodding his head.

"Basically, but my grandfather starts with a K."

"Well, that's Cs cousin, doesn't count but carry on please."

"My parents have been married for longer than I've been alive, I believe they're going to their thirty-second year of marriage next year in April, my sister Christen is eighteen and she's basically a whole female me."