Roomies!

Grabbing my packed duffle bag, I walked out of my room back into the living room, the most delicious smell hit my face and I almost succumbed to apologising to my mother just so I could get some food. My mother was amazing in the kitchen, and when I say amazing I mean crazily amazing!

As for me, I would say I only adopted fifteen percent of it because she would rarely allow me in the kitchen. Standing straighter I walked over to my father and gave him a side hug, look at me leaving my own apartment just to avoid another fight with my mother, I didn't even get to spend time with my awesome dad.

"I'll see you, tomorrow papa. I'm right across the hall if you need anything," I pressed a kiss on his forehead and he smiled.

"I love you Roby, cool down and come back when you're ready okay?" he said and I smiled nodding, I might come back when Irene leaves.

"I love you too papa," looking at my three brothers I pointed my finger to each of them, "My place better smell like roses when I come back."

I threatened and Jamal frowned, "But you hate roses Roro," he said and I nodded.

"And I hate your smell more, see you later muskeridiots!" in order for me to be able to leave my humble abode, I had to pass the kitchen just to get to the door, shit. Passing the kitchen I heard my mother call for me.

"Robyn," she called softly and I plastered a smile that wasn't even stretched.

"I will see you tomorrow, goodnight."

Walking into Eze's apartment was always like walking into my own apartment, seeing he wasn't in the living room where he normally is, I dropped my bag on the couch and got a bottle of water before calling him.

"Eze!" getting no response I walked in the direction of his room, his passage was always dark, he wasn't friendly with the light but I liked it. Knocking softly on his bedroom door and still getting no response, I opened the door thinking that perhaps he's sleeping.

Just as I entered, he exited his bathroom naked while he dried his hair, screaming at what my eyes had seen, I looked at him mortified. "Cover it!" I screamed at him as he screamed at me to cover my eyes, bringing my hands to my eyes I covered them but honestly, I couldn't resist peeking again.

"Stop looking Robyn," he commanded and I scoffed.

"Cover it, Ezekiel," I said and it was his turn to scoff, side note... he was huge! And I couldn't help but wonder what it looks like when it's- okay Robyn stop, he is your friend and you're going to make it weird for yourself. I think it's too late.

"Okay open up," he said after some shuffling and I was just wondering why I didn't get out? Because I like things!

"Is it safe?" I asked still hiding.

"What do you think it's going to do to you? Magically peek out from my sweats and look at it?" he mocked and I dropped my hands to my sides matching his attitude.

"It might want to take my virginity," I said turning my head to the side dramatically and he looked shocked.

"You're still a virgin?"

"Ew no," I said quickly looking at him as if he's crazy.

"Why you saying ew like it's the most weirdest thing ever?" he asked walking closer to me and I opened the door walking back to the kitchen.

"Why are you offended, are you a virgin?" I retaliated and he laughed.

"Nope, what's this?" he asked pointing to my bag on the couch and I smiled widely at him.