Hurt.

I was standing in a house that I've never seen before wearing a beige cotton dress that fit my body perfectly well, I loved the way it hugged my curves and how it allowed my boobs to breath through the little V that was there.

"Robyn!" I heard my name being called and I looked to my left but didn't see anyone there, I walked off into the direction of the voice, I had heard that voice before.

The halls were dead quiet and super clean, I could even hear myself breathe and my soft footsteps echo, how was that even possible, I'm wearing socks.

When I opened the door I found myself outside, I turned my head to the right when I heard a chorus of manly laughter. There was a long table filled with men in suit's, and behind them, there were other men who were only dressed in black.

"Robyn," I heard my name being called again and I walked towards it, there was Bellamy sitting Atul the head of the table with a cigar hanging off the side of his lips.

I walked towards him in small steps, I could hear my heart beating hard against my chest, it felt as if it was ready to jump right out and let me die. I didn't feel comfortable around all these men, all their eyes were on me as I walked towards him.

His hands were extended and he had a sinister smile on his face, I could hear the voice in my head telling me to be obedient and I won't get hurt.

Once I reached him, he pulled me down onto his lap roughly, I didn't make a sound because for some reason I knew that wasn't allowed. I kept my eyes cast down not looking at anyone around the table, there was distinctive chatter amongst the men and I- as the obedient wife did not voice out my own opinions because I wasn't allowed to. He would hurt me if I did.

"He's talking to you," Bellamy whispered into my ear pointing my face towards the man who was talking to me. I hated this man, he was almost the worst of them all and I hated him.

"So, tonight?"

I looked at Bellamy with pleading eyes shaking my head. "Please," a tear ran down my cheek as I begged him and he only smiled.

"She's all yours, Malcolm," Bellamy laughed and I felt myself getting a panic attack, outside felt as if it was getting smaller as I cried for Bellamy to listen to me but he didn't, they all laughed at my despair and pain, they all laughed at me without a care in the world. They didn't care that I was being hurt, nobody cared for me.

When I opened my eyes I found myself bound on a bed, and I couldn't move. I saw Malcolm laughing with another man as they looked at me, I couldn't see his face but I could tell I was terrified of him.

Malcolm's hands touched my legs just like they did nine years ago, his friend pulled my dress down freeing my boobs, his hand touched them and I cringed feeling Malcolm's hands travel up my thigh.

Just like the last time he didn't listen to my screams, he didn't care, as long as he and his friend got off me then everything would be okay. My skin started becoming itchy from the never-ending tears.

"What are you guys doing?" I heard another manly voice speak into the room, and I closed my eyes not wanting to see it happen again, I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

"Bellamy said we could have her," Malcolm answered and a loud sob escaped my lips.

"You hurt her," the voice said as he touched my face and I flinched. "It's okay Robyn, wake up."

What?

"Robyn wake up, it's Eze," the voice repeated softly and I slowly opened my eyes ignoring the pounding in my head, gosh it hurt so bad and my eyes felt heavy. Must've been from all that crying in my dream.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to stretch out my limbs but they were tied, all of them were tied and I panicked trying to sit straight up but I ended up hitting my head with the wall.

Groaning in pain I looked at myself and what I was wearing, everything that had happened to me but I still couldn't understand why it was happening to me.

"It's time for you to wake up darl," that guy from yesterday said lightly tapping my cheek but my stare was on a guilty-looking Ezekiel.

"Robyn," he said carefully and I shook my head looking away, I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked away my tears. I wasn't going to cry over him. "Robyn, please look at me."

I closed my eyes suppressing the tears that were threatening to fall, unfortunately, I couldn't block out his voice but I would do my best to not look at him.

"Ooh, looks like peanut butter is angry at you lover boy," the guy said mockingly cutting up his apple and taking a piece from his blade.

"Shut up, Jay." Ezekiel gritted out, I looked at Jay and he 'zipped' his mouth throwing the key away, idiot.

My eyes did the most betrayal thing they could've ever done, they looked at Ezekiel and I found his already looking at me with his pleading eyes.

"Let me help you clean up," he said touching my hair and I moved away.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

He sighed and got up from his crouching position and walked to my fridge taking out bottled water. He twisted the cap of it and walked back to me, he put it against my mouth.

"Drink," he ordered and I opened my mouth letting the water quench my parched throat. Once I was done, I let it fill my mouth and nodded letting him know I was done.

He removed the bottle and looked at me patiently, he was probably waiting for a thank you and one I would give him.

I spat the water all over his face and he was shocked. Jay burst out laughing and Eze wiped off the water from his face.

"Fuck you," I spat at Eze and he clenched his jaw and walked away from me, Jay was still laughing and he clutched his stomach. "Fuck you too!"

"Oh, peanut butter."

He carried on laughing and walked away to my couch. He put his legs on my coffee table and threw his apple core on it. I clenched my jaw at his actions.

The door opened and three more men entered my apartment holding some bags in their hands. One of them I could recognise and he looked at me with a small sorry smile. What was there to smile about?

After a long time of them setting up whatever it is that they were setting up, I felt most of their eyes on me and I felt exposed. I was basically in just Eze's shirt and briefs, I didn't know I was going to be tied up in a room with five men that I didn't feel safe with at all.

Finally finding the courage to ask them the question that's been bugging me for hours, I cleared my throat and sat up trying to find a way for my legs to sit comfortably.

"What do you guys want?" I asked out into the quiet room that was only filled with keyboard sounds. They all paused whatever it was they were doing and they all looked at me.

"We just want Bellamy."

A/n Now I know that I've been unfair with these updates, but I hope I'm forgiven with this chapter. Please tell me what you think and how you feel! And please follow my Facebook page:- Fulu's Library. Don't forget to vote and share. Love y'all ❤️