Loving You.

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit under the weather, and not because I had just cried my eyes out the whole night, I think I was coming down with a flu, and that could be because I stayed up the whole night crying.

Getting off the bed, I moved all the furniture that was blocking my door and dragged myself out into the quiet kitchen, I didn't see any or hear any other living body which means my family had left, at long last they decided to listen to me!

But before jumping in joy, I checked the rooms they were occupying and as I live and breath they were gone, I don't really know how to feel about that but I was grateful that for once I was listened to without being judged or being misinterpreted as being rude and not being daughter worthy enough.

Switching on the radio, I let the music engulf the quiet apartment which was also left clean, I love/hate my mother, this is great! I made myself some food and sat in front of the tv where only some sappy romantic movies were playing, totally not in the mood of love, I need some friendship fun.

Ezekiel!

Making sure I washed my plate, I walked over to his door and knocked twice before opening it, but it was locked, which was weird because he never locks his door when I'm around, or he doesn't know I'm back. 

I took out my phone getting ready to text him when the door was opened by, "Bailey?" I asked confused more than ever, firstly what was she doing here in his apartment and secondly where the hell was he?

"Hey, Robyn!" she greeted cheerily and I forced a smile onto my face, don't get me wrong I like Bailey, however, I don't think I was prepared for some human interaction which wasn't Ezekiel.

"Hey, where's Eze?" I asked looking into his apartment but she seemed to close the door a bit more with that smile still etched on her face, I was confused for a minute but I just looked at her.

"He's in the shower, I was about to join him but you came over," Uhm okay, I really think that is some unnecessary information that I didn't have to know yet she made it a point to let me know. 

"Okay, please tell him I'm back," I took a step back and gave her a small smile before turning around.

"Mrs Barreau, are you okay?" one thing I didn't like about her attitude today was how she was referring to me as Mrs Barreau when she knows that I'm divorced, why is she on some other mood today? "I noticed by your eyes," she pointed to her eyes and I waved her off.

"Yeah, I slept late. You know what, don't tell him I'm back," I said and she still wore her smile nodding.

"Are you going away?"

"Something like that, bye Bailey."

"Goodbye Mrs Barreau," she closed the door with a thud and I looked at it a bit surprised, so the date must've went great which meant Eze was with Bailey now, well that was quick. Crazy how she was acting too, with all the formalities and stuff, well it is Tuesday. 

I walked into my apartment and grabbed my purse before heading out to the store and walking around aimlessly until I found myself standing by the bottle section, let me grab a bottle for Hades, I thought but I ended up grabbing up more than just a bottle. 

I stared at the lined up bottles on my table, all were still full and closed, just sitting there staring back at me. Uncrossing my legs from underneath me, I reached over and grabbed the first bottle of wine, slowly unwrapping the smooth yet crinkly foil that covered the earthy soft cork that separated me from indulging that silky smooth drink that would burn my throat just a tinge and help me forget about yesterday, but just for today. Is that worth it really?