☘︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠

wrapping her chest with bandages, khadijah made sure not to tie them up too tight--it'd be a problem if she accidentally snapped or broke something inside and frankly, she didn't feel like dealing with the pain

wrapping her chest with bandages, khadijah made sure not to tie them up too tight--it'd be a problem if she accidentally snapped or broke something inside and frankly, she didn't feel like dealing with the pain. with a deep breath and making sure she wasn't uncomfortable, khadijah slipped into her pants, jumping out the window before landing in hinahoho's arms.

he instantly placed her on his shoulders, greeting her with a smile that reminded her of shamir.

"good morning, khadijah!"

she gave him a soft smile, holding onto him by his hair. "good morning, sir hinahoho."

when meeting hinahoho, it had been an sheer coincidence. he was walking around the halls of the kingdom, searching for his children before he literally slammed against her. he apologized profusely, rubbing his neck in embarrassment before he tugged her up, khadijah flying in his hold as she blinked away the shock.

how can someone be this tall?!

"again with the sir," he patted her knee, approaching sinbad who sat near the veranda, overlooking the guardians who were leisurely chatting among themselves in the garden down below. "it's fine just calling me hinahoho."

"no."

jumping off his shoulders, khadijah gave him another smile, walking away from the father and standing beside sinbad who seemed annoyed. it was rare thing for her to not measure and taste someone's strength, yet this father of four was the first person khadijah had taken no interest in, even if he was delightfully powerful.

"you didn't have a shirt to wear?" sinbad raised a brow, glancing at her chest before sighing. "here," removing his cape, he threw it over her shoulders, tightening the straps around her neck. "wear this."

hinahoho and yamraiha cheekily grinned, a white haired man whom she'd yet to meet simply rolled his eyes, a twinkle of mischievousness in his eyes.

"you've only been here for a day and you're already being annoying." before she had the chance to remove the cape that dragged behind her, khadijah huffed when he placed her on his lap, shoving a spoonful of strawberries into her mouth. almost immediately, she forgot her train of thought, humming happily as she continued eating whatever he fed her.

alibaba, morg and aladdin deadpanned at the view in front of them.

what de fuck.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

chin sitting on her joined hands, khadijah licked her lips, continuing to listen about the common enemy they -sinbad and her companions- now share. al-thamen, an organization that goes against the flow of fate of the world and bring about abnormalities, be it war, discrimination and poverty.