☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Her eyes were glued to a blue haired child sitting alongside the royal haired boy

Her eyes were glued to a blue haired child sitting alongside the royal haired boy. It was young enough to be banned inside the establishment, yet his friend seemed to point towards her and some other ladies as he whispered obscenities in the childs ear. Was he some type of pervert? Khadijah's eyes narrowed immediately, marching towards them before she was stopped in her path, a patron extending his hand as he beckoned her over.

Plastering on her survival skills, she fluttered her eyelashes as she smiled his way. Holding up a finger to excuse herself momentarily, she continued on her warpath towards the royal haired dickhead who continued whispering in the boys ear.

Like a whip, her arm took hold of the boys collar, her free hand grabbing the boys arm as she hastily walked out the back door. Khadijah hadn't wasted any time in throwing the kid out, sneering his way as she spat near his feet. "If I see you around this kid again, you'll lose your manhood." She whipped around, throwing the boy over her shoulder as she took him into the back room, checking his body out for anything suspicious.

"Older sister..?"

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" Her eyes continued to check him out, lightly holding his flute as she checked underneath it's position. "He's a pervert isn't he? Are you lost?" She rambled on her questions, blinking as the flute in her hand became increasingly hotter and redder.

"Older sister! He doesn't like when he's touched!" He snatched the flute out of her hands, Khadijah's eyebrows furrowing in curiosity; He? as far she knew that thing was an inanimate object. "Who's he?" She poked the younglings cheek, watching him blush as he averted his eyes.

"Ugo-kun! my best friend!"

Khadijah was left dumbfounded when an arm suddenly sprouted from the object like a fountain, waving shyly as it returned immediately to its object. She smacked her lips, narrowing her eyes in thought; was this flute one of those weapons that gave their holders power? The power to wield any element they wished? Her eyes gleamed in curiosity, how interesting; they came in whatever shape then?

Aladdin watched the girl hungrily stare at his friend, a shiver running down his spine as her lips curl upwards into a grin. Although she was smiling like a deranged person, Aladdin couldn't sense any malicious intent from the girl in front of him; she just seemed full of curiosity and determination.

Laughing as he remembered Alibaba-kun's face, Aladdin grabbed the girls freezing hand. "The man you threw out isnt a pervert, he's my good friend!"

"A friend doesn't stare at you like your some tool." Khadijah shrugged off his hand. "Well you know the way outside from this place. goodbye." She turned her back on him, walking back into the pub as she began her work.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Her job was filled with entertainment; men picking fights only to be dragged out by her and some other workers, however, today seemed to be a special day as not only did she meet a young djinn carrier but a king who held multiples. He was a narcissistic piece of shit womanizer who was running from his aide, irresponsible too as well, as an abundant amount of ladies managed to slip off his jewels while he drank himself to a sad state.

However he wasn't a priority, what was a priority was when she'd touched his ring; a djinn flew out with a smug smile, almost taunting her as if he knew something she didn't. He was a small little bastard, small wings and horns adorning his person as his belly bounced with every step he took.

"Sorry for being rude. I'm not sure of the rules and guidelines when it comes to vessels and djinns, especially when they're another persons." She offered a small nod, though this was a powerful being who'd snap his fingers and kill her, Khadijah would never allow herself to bow to someone she doesn't acknowledge. To be on her knees to worship someone? How foolish.

"Is sinbad drunk?" The kid sighed in annoyance, her eyes narrowing. "Just slap him awake."

"What are your powers?" She took hold of his wings, lightly dragging a sharp black colored nail over them. They were stiff in feelings, yet they were sharp enough she'd cut herself if she wasn't careful. "I'll wake your.." she looked back at sinbad, sneering as he drooled, "master if you simply tell me about yourself."

The imp had introduced himself, taking her hand as he continued to smugly grin. After he held her hand, he had snapped his head to the other side, showing off his prowess as he felt her eyes glow. She was a unique fellow, and if she wasn't careful, khadijah bhaad might become greedy with power. But that was if she went against the destiny that awaited her.

Zepar continued to grin. It seemed the world had received a new blessing, a blessing that could turn into a curse within seconds.

Khadijah watched the imp flow back into his masters ring, a sigil glowing for a couple seconds before disappearing completely. Does that happen every time a djinn flies out? It also happened when that young boy summoned his friend; a pentagon had appeared, glowing beautifully before they both came out. Shaking her head, her hand wrapped around the jug of water a fellow worker placed by her feet before dumping it on the king.

"Don't you have a kingdom to rule?" Her hand was propped on her hip, Khadijah's slender leg placed beside his thigh as she stared down at him. "Your djinn are all irritated. You're lucky I brought them back after some people stole them." Her black hair flowed down to her hips, waves appearing as she ruffled it softly. "You should be more careful, Sinbad."

His hand immediately wrapped around her hip, straightening himself forward, a sultry smile appearing on his chiseled face as he leaned into her neck. "Would you like to be rewarded?" He took pride in her shiver, his eyes looking up to her fascinating violet eyes only to freeze in shock. Her eyes had resembled a dead fish, a frown filled with disgust decorating her beautiful face. H-had he done something wrong?! Why was she looking at him like that?!

Khadijah wanted to laugh at his expression, however instead she simply moved away from the handsome king. "If you want to reward me, show me how those vessels work." Her eyes fluttered underneath her thick eyelashes. "Show me the power they hold, king."