☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝑒𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Her bright violet eyes danced around the clearing, her hips moving to the bumps of the song as her feet stepped and stomped at every interval

Her bright violet eyes danced around the clearing, her hips moving to the bumps of the song as her feet stepped and stomped at every interval. Her eyes were covered with a golden veil, jewels and fake gold decorating her entire being as a her grin remained permanent. She'd been wearing attire seen in the middle east, yet she'd modified it to her convenience; a yellow top that was wrapped with a see-through white sheet stopping above her stomach as a maroon skirt that began at her waist flowed down her legs, gold wrapped around her ankles and arms to match her top.

Ever since her death years ago, she'd been at the mercy of this new life. She had been born poor, which meant there had been no substance that would keep her alive-yet her father who'd continually work so that she'd live, was able to keep her alive until she'd reach her double digits. Soon after she'd began working small jobs, either by selling goods or thieving, Alicia had been humiliated after a royal passed through her new home, whipping her like a dog after she'd refused to bow her head.

Her denial only grew from there. She'd been dealt a wrong hand. She should have never been able to keep her memories; she should have never remembered her life as Alicia Montgomery and yet that personality swam through her blood as she began to refuse the traditional roles she'd been born into.

Khadijah Bhaad was her new birthright name.

And she fucking loathed this shitty new life.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously at the man who'd touched her hips, his drunken breath hitting her nose as she gagged in disgust. She'd been offered this job on behalf of the owner being friends with her bedridden father, and though she had restrained herself multiple times to help that damn father of hers, she'd had enough. It didn't help that morning she'd relieved a memory she'd replayed every-night, her breath short as tears left her eyes.

She was trembling and dear god, she hated being afraid.

"Keep your hands to yourself, pig." She spat in his face, stepping back as he attempted to smack her across the face. If there was anything she hated more than receiving this new life, it would be her taken power; she'd lost the muscles she worked hard to gain, the respect she'd been given after everyone knew of their place, the way people would cower at her name and look away when she'd walk the streets. Now, all they saw was a sultry little "slut" who danced in the bars to earn pocket money.

Although she had all the time in the world to practice, exercise and rebuild her ego and reputation, Khadijah had become amused when seeing what the timid "girl" could transform into. She had practiced her body to the upmost possible limit, and when Khadijah learned of the magic and items populating this world, she became deranged.

"Disrespectful little -" his words were slurred, and yet she finished that sentence in her head that drove her inane with anger. Without a missed second, her hand shot out to his throat, watching him gag on the floor as he clawed his throat. She'd hidden her smile with her hand, walking away from the rowdy pub as she walked back home.

What would happen if I could use magic? Become the most powerful? Would I be invisible? Would countries be at my beck and call? What if an army would be under my command? A queen? Her canines ripped through her lip, khadijah grinning with every new thought that appeared in her head. The possibilities were endless-never mind the fact she'd yet to include the powers of harboring a djinn and what it would bring. Ahh, how amazing~

Opening the door to her small home, her feet lightly passed her fathers form on the floor. Her nimble fingers worked quick to removed her accessories, taking in a deep breath before she threw her father over her shoulder, placing him on the mattress he refused to sleep in-claiming his daughter needed it more than he did. "Stupid man, your daughter is healthy while your body continues to lose its strength." Her violet eyes shone under their broken roof, Khadijah sighing as she patted his thigh. "Sleep well, Shamir."

"How many times have I told you to call me father?" His bones popped as he sat himself up, his back against the wall as his own violet eyes locked with his daughters. "It hearts my heart. when did you stop calling me papa?"

"When I was ten and began working."

"Sorry about that, my dear." He laughed softly, coughing into his hand the next as he sighed. "If I was stronger and your mother-"

"I told you that woman is no longer a part of us." Khadijah rolled her eyes, grabbing a cup as she filled it with water. "Drink."

"-you wouldn't have to live like this."

Her teeth grounded against each other. She already knew this. There wasn't any need for another being to tell her what she already knew. Yet as anger took her heart at the unfairness given and what was taken from her, she could only smile once noticing the distress on her fathers expression. "I'm alright papa. Give me a couple years and 8 promise you-I will become someone who others can never disrespect again. They will grovel at my feet, and those who harmed us will be returned that pain tenfold." Her hands clenched beside her, Khadijah's eyes narrowing with every sentence until she literally began to glow in fury.

"They will remember my name, and it will be marked in history."

Once again.

She felt her fathers hand wrap around hers, Khadijah blinking as she stared at the man who was frowning. "You cannot live a life of misery and revenge.. i'd rather you find friends, be married and live your life happily-"

"Friends betray you the moment riches are waved in their faces," she snapped. "Remember that idiot who sold us out?! He's the reason that fat bastard put his hands on us! and And other ones who'd burned down homes for a simple gold coin!" Problems in this village forever grew for the amusement of the royal who sat on top the hill; whenever he saw fit the demise of a peasant, he'd throw out riches to watch them squirm like roaches as they did what he commanded for his amusement.

He was the first on her list.

"You shouldn't talk like this about others."

Her head tilted, watching her father shake his head as he laid down again.

"Goodnight."