☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑟𝑢𝑟!

the wind softly carried her hair, caressing her body as she hummed in thought

the wind softly carried her hair, caressing her body as she hummed in thought. taking in her surroundings, khadijah made sure she was completely alone before extending her arms out, grinning before a ring of blue fire surrounded her.

she held is steadily, noticing the lack of fatigue not overcome her body. after judar's backhanded compliment about how she shouldn't be able to control such powerful magic with her lowly magoi level, khadijah slowly came to the realization that her body would no longer collapse when she used magic; the first time she had, she immediately fainted after dealing with the royal that terrorized her village, yet after fighting with judar and throwing out that huge ass fireball, she was still kicking and smiling. was it perhaps because she dealt with alicia who was unconsciously holding her back? or was it due to the fact she doesn't belong to this world-an outsider, an alien?

flexing her fingers, khadijah watched as flames began to dance on her fingertips, flickering between blue and white before she shot them all into the air, a parade of fire falling around her as the wall transformed into a dome of fire. her eyebrows furrowed, a knot forming on her forehead as she began to erratically breathe, sweating immensely as the flames around her began to get hotter.

"khadijah." her eyes widened, sucking everything back into her hands as she turned around, smiling when masrur's frown came into view. "playing with fire is dangerous."

twirling around, she gave him a grin. "i didn't get hurt."

his sigh carried in the wind, making her sweat drop. was he really that disappointed? however, two seconds later when he suddenly appeared in front of her, khadijah blinked when he picked up her by the hips, inspecting her before he carried her like a purse, back to where their comrades were.

"you should smile more," she hummed, remembering the time she saw him smile-even if it was a short thing. "you're very handsome."

"i've been told." he quickly remarked. "you're very beautiful too."

khadijah rolled her eyes, wiggling out of his hold before she reached up to his hair, ruffling it as she laughed. she watched him study her, and assuming he didn't like the ruffling, she quickly took her hands back. "if you didn't like it," she yelped when he gripped her hands, placing them back on his head as he carried her on his hip now, smiling.

how cute.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

"sinbad, please teach me how to use my djinn!"

"the veil has began to slowly lift." her eyes narrowed, wondering where the hell her veil is. for being accustomed to having the damn thing on almost everyday, khadijah was unsure when she had began to stop wearing it.. oh damn. was it before the fight with judar? had it been blown away during the fight between magi and djinn? holy shit-she had worn that veil for the longest of times and to suddenly lose it.. what a pain.

sinbad crossed his arms, watching masrur approach him with khadijah in his arms. "what's with the sudden change in attitude?" hazel eyes snapped over to the young prince, shining in amusement when alibaba began to kneel, slapping his hands together as he begged.

and here i thought i was the sadistic one. what's with the glint in his eyes? was he always like this? oh my, how fucking sexy. khadijah walked over to sinbad -after jumping out of masrur's hold- before she wrapped her arms around his waist, humming in delight at the heat coming off his body. although he embarrassed her by choosing the enemy over her and stopped her from killing someone, khadijah couldn't help but continue to be attracted to the foolish king.

she wouldn't accept his apology and if he stopped her again, khadijah would test the limits of her power against him.

"even though i'm not fitted to be king, if there are things i can do, i wish to do them!" alibaba's face snapped up, khadijah humming at the determination in his eyes. tilting her head when sinbad clicked his teeth and covered her eyes, she heard alibaba continue. "i want power-power to protect this country."

ja'far chuckled. sinbad completely figured out khadijah's personality.

"actually since we're training," removing his hand from her eyes, khadijah extended her hand out to masrur. "would you like to train me? in terms of physical prowess? i might not be as fast and strong as you fanalis, but i can still pack a punch~"

he nodded, grabbed her hand and took her to the other side of the cavern.

"show me."

her eyes widened, chuckling softly as she sighed. "i thought i would get at least an hour, but i guess not."

his feet parted, she noticed, left hand in front of him, lightly flexed and palm towards him as his right was clenched beside his chest. with a deep breath, khadijah relaxed her body, disposing of the thoughts in her head before she flexed her legs, appearing before masrur and kicking his biceps. flinching at the sheer power behind his fucking muscles, khadijah disappeared from his sight and reappeared in front of him, her right fist enveloped with magoi making contact with his stomach.

he was blown away and her heart fluttered.

gasping when he immediately appeared before her, khadijah quickly dodged over his low kick, jumping off his shoulders before twisting in mid-air, her heel connecting with his jaw-well it should've, but he gripped her ankle and threw her away.

sucking in a breath, she slid alongside the floor, rotating around before kicking off, entering a battle of exchanging blows, blocking and dodging his attacks and counterattacking whenever she could. to be completely honest, she had expected masrur to completely overpower her -for obvious reasons- yet it seemed she was could still match him while he held his power back.

it was a small, humiliating accomplishment-but an accomplishment nonetheless.

grunting in pain when his palm met her shoulder, khadijah pulled off a high kick, grinning when he simply tilted his head, completely avoiding her attack. however, she quickly bent her leg, successfully landing her first hit against his head.

she was met with a gut punch.

"i appreciate you're holding back, even if it is embarrassing." she grasped her stomach, steadying her breath as she watched masrur tilt his head. "what?"

"who said anything about holding back? i'm just defending myself."

her eyes widened, glancing down at her stomach. was he really not holding back? she had seen what morg could do to those damn tigers with her fists and kicks, so why wasn't her stomach blown away? while the fanalis held excellent physical power, khadijah dealt more with the shadows; she was fast and efficient when killing.

but that strategy wouldn't work when people who wielded the power of gods would challenge her.

she needed power.

strength.

presence.

she needed it all.

"then, please come at me with no hesitation." her arms extended out to him. "we have three days of training." grinning when he made his way over to her, khadijah cracked her neck. "break me and rebuild me the next seventy two hours."

masrur scoffed, smiling. "as you wish."

-
the motivations gods have come and hit me.
thank you guys so much for the support!!
small question; who do y'all ship khadijah with?
i love you!
stay safe.