☘︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

her posture was rigid, shoulders tensed, fingers clenching and unclenching every now and then

her posture was rigid, shoulders tensed, fingers clenching and unclenching every now and then. her eyes, which had been dulled and filled with amusement had now turned sharp, the same glint sinbad saw when he first met her.

khadijah was getting bored of the lack of blood.

the two groups of idiot trios, one group noticeably younger than the other, watched as the woman stood silently by the beach, her feet covered with sand as her hair flowed with the breeze that sent a shiver down their spine. they had followed her due to her disappearance every morning, concer—wanting to figure out where she was either getting laid or drinking.

aladdin watched with a small smile, noticing how she rolled her shoulders around, rukh gathering around herself before they dispersed. he squeaked in shock when she snapped her head over to them, running away with the rest who laughed as they heard her yelling.

"you little shits." khadijah quickly swirled around a tree, hooking an arm softly around aladdin who was screaming about his short legs. "you can't leave me alone?"

"every time we would wake up you weren't there!" his squeaks came out muffled, eyes widening when they suddenly appeared in front of Alibaba—just how fast had she gotten?!—before khadijah wrapped her free arm around his neck. "we came to see where you wen-!"

crouching below morg's kick, khadijah promptly threw both boys into the trees, cackling when a thunk came from one of them. with a quick sidestep, her shirt came off and was wrapped around morgiana's eyes, in a second, she quickly ripped off the excess and tied her arms behind her before running off to the assassin and warrior.

how had she come to relax her growing anger turn into a training session? these bastards.

skillfully dodging the wires from ja'far, khadijah bit her bottom lip, launching herself off the sharp wires. for the minute she was in the sky, her eyes snapped around, pinpointing where the assassin lay. with a grin that darkened the atmosphere, her fingers snapped and an explosion to her left exposed the rat.

"i guess it's time to level up, khadijah." her eyes narrowed, bringing her elbow back before grunting. ja'far was too quick for her to retaliate against, however—he wasn't fast enough for her eyes to lose. "balalar-" another explosion went off in front of him, khadijah quickly making her way over to him before they immersed in a battle of magic.

she was sent flying back by masrur.

shaking off the pain in her arms, khadijah swerved downwards, sliding underneath his kick before jumping back onto her feet. her eyes flickered behind her, narrowly dodging both ja'far and masrur as they simultaneously attacked. who should she get rid of first? one was far enough to continue attacking without worry, masrur defending and making sure all her attention was focused on dodging him.

condensing her magic, instructing the rukh into gathering energy for her fire to become explosive had taken four days to happen. with a small mumble, she watched as multiple fireballs made their way down the wires of ja'far, desperately increasing their heat and speed before she pressed her palm against masrur's stomach, sending him skidding back.

an array of explosions went off behind her and for the second masrur's eyes snapped to the trees behind her, khadijah rocked his jaw with a hook, her heel attached to his stomach before he was thrown away. for added effect and annoyance, her wrist met his throat.

"that's not nice," he coughed out.

"neither is interrupting my free time." winking, she proceeded to make her way over to the ongoing explosions, noticing ja'far use his speed to dodge them; right before they would touch him, he would quickly disappear before another wave would come flying towards him.

her legs flexed, appearing in front of him before her foot met his jaw.

she didn't have time to rest for her small victory, catching sinbad's hand before her left arm was twisted behind her, the damn king pressed up against her and smiling childishly.

"it's your los-'

khadijah cocked her head back, slamming it against his nose.

"my training ends when my opponents have been rendered useless." she huffed out, catching morg's leg before dangling her upside down. "i failed to make morg kneel so i lost this time."

"you did well." masrur approached with a small smile, patting her head as he rubbed his throat. "better than last week."

"for a woman who has no vessel or djinn, you've done exceptionally well against sinbad and his allies." khadijah snapped her gaze over to a newcomer, eyes narrowing when the princess back in balbadd appeared behind him. "good afternoon, my name is-"

"your dog is baring it's teeth at me." khadijah curled her lip back in disgust, softly setting morgiana down as she walked past them. "fix it before i put it down."

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

jumping down from the terrace of her room, khadijah frowned when sinbad caught her from midair. however, before she could voice her displeasure and curse him out, her eyes widened recognizing his appearance.

"zeppar?"

sinbad quirked a brow in curiosity.

"nevermind." her eyes glanced over the city as they flew wherever he took them, watching the sun shine at its apex. there was something amiss, she immediately noticed. where were the idiots that trailed after him? "where are we going?"

"to my office~"

She breathed a sigh, the tips of her toes touching the floor as she watched Sinbad transform into his normal self. unknowingly, her fingers attached themselves around his shoulders, softly rubbing them before he took her hand in his own, walking the rest of the way.

"can magicians have djinn's?" her question surprised him, she noticed. but there was a glint in his eyes that sent her on edge, eyes narrowing when he let out a soft breath. "before that day on the beach, i didn't know I had the power to command the rukh and use magic from the tips of my fingers."

"magicians-"

"khadijah! look what you did to alibaba's head!" a cackle left her lips when the young prince came into view. poor alibaba, from the throw in the morning, had developed a bump right on his forehead-its size was massive, and without remorse, she poked it harshly. "KHADIJAH!"

She laughed, reaching over to ruffle his hair. "sorry, idiot prince." Bringing her hand back, Khadijah pressed a small kiss on his bump, humming in delight before being dragged away by Sinbad.

"What was that for?"

Khadijah quirked a brow, watching him. "He had a boo-boo."

Sinbad quickly bit his bottom lip, puckering them up. "I have a boo-boo now."

She laughed and walked away.

Ja'far sighed, patting his king's shoulder. "You're pathetic."

"⁉️💢. Excuse me I'm still your king?!"

Khadijah hummed, heart palpitating as she approached his office. Something was going to happen and she couldn't wait for her new adventure.

--

just a placeholder, i promise the next one will be much more grandiose. 

thank you for giving this story so much love and support. its really undeserving. be safe!