☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

running her hands through her hair, khadijah groaned as she pulled on the knots and untangled them, pulling out some of her hair in the process

running her hands through her hair, khadijah groaned as she pulled on the knots and untangled them, pulling out some of her hair in the process. when in the hell was the last time she brushed her hair--washed it?!

"you used to be so pretty," she heard alibaba mumble, her eyes catching his expression of disgust through her peripherals. "the day me and aladdin found you at the bar, we couldn't stop talking about the pretty busty woman on the stage. and now, you can't--" his mouth slammed shut, paling when he felt the flames of khadijah slowly begin to light his way.

he swore even his djinn sweat.

shaking her head around to let her hair naturally take its shape, she slowly advanced towards the young prince, eyes gleaming like a predator as alibaba slowly backed away from her. "i should cut of those jewels of yours for gazing inappropriately, prince." her hand reached out towards his hips, and our lovely protagonist cackled when he tucked tail and hauled ass away from her and back to their lovely compound.

"alibaba is a pervert." her eyes snapped over to morg, watching her approach silently with a small red hue across her cheeks. "i saw him trying to kiss his own-" khadijah slapped her hand over morg's mouth, eyes wide and shaky as she erupted in red, chasing after alibaba with her blue flames dangerously flaring around her body.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

khadijah slammed open the doors, her eyes flickering around the clearing for a mop of blonde hair, and like a homing missile, she immediately noticed the small prince behind sinbad, squeaking in fear when they locked eyes. "you showed morg your ass," she flashed over to them, ripping sinbad away as her face slowly transformed into a demon. "i think castration is a good punishment for you!"

"SHE WALKED IN WHILE I WAS CHANGING!!"

"and you were just bent over, ass in the air?!" she wrapped her hand around his throat, careful to not apply any pressure on his trachea as she lifted him in the air. "unlikely you little pervert!"

sinbad separated them, a sigh filled with exasperation tumbling out of his mouth. "we have to discuss our next plan of attack," his right arm was wrapped around khadijah's waist, left hand on alibaba's shoulder. "stop fighting!"

khadijah whipped around to face him, letting go of alibaba who followed after morg and ja'far. although, before an array of curses could leave her mouth, she yelped when masrur threw her over his shoulder, carrying her into a room with the others already inside, sipping tea and waiting patiently.

huffing when she was sat down like she was a child, khadijah crossed her arms like a child, sulking in her seat as she watched sinbad take a seat beside her, nodding before ja'far whipped out a scroll and unrolled it across the table-the map of the world finally available to khadijah. with little to no hesitation, she leaned forward, eyes twinkling as she took in the provided information about the continent she was currently on; the kou empire was far to the east, right by the ocean with the tianshan mountains to their west and the sand waves beneath the mountains. humming at the land they had, khadijah raked her eyes across the map, blinking when sinbad snorted in amusement.