☘︎ ︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑑

She sat on the windowsill, her knee propped up as she gently laid her face on it

She sat on the windowsill, her knee propped up as she gently laid her face on it. Due to his majesty who 'wanted to spend time with her' she'd long since taken off the veil around her mouth, Khadijah's beautiful face finally receiving the sun's light. Her sharp violet almond eyes had been set on the moon, shining beautifully amongst the clear night sky. Her thick eyelashes had been curled, jaw tight and sharp as her lips formed the shape of a heart.

She was blessed with beauty instead of brawn.

Khadijah had her mother to thank for that. That woman was apparently the most 'loveliest' of the village she'd burned down, and due to her mothers appearance, she'd been taken as a concubine for some lord khadijah couldn't give a shit about.

blinking when she heard some ruffling, khadijah tore her eyes away from the scenery, watching sinbad wake up. she hummed at his toned body, complimenting him internally; it wasn't easy to show off the progress of working out-especially when it came to keeping the schedule and following it everyday. however, as old as this king was, sinbad hadn't shown any flaws at all. "are you alright?" her feet touched the cold wooden floor, a light tingle running down her spine as she walked up to sinbad. "sore? feeling pain anywhere?" she stood in front of him, tilting her head in curiosity when he just stared at her.

"you're amazing." he blurted out.

khadijah laughed and instead of responding the awe-stricken king, she had instead began to gather her belongings, placing the black veil over her mouth once again. "the same couldn't be said for you," she chuckled at his whimper, walking up to the open window she was previously seated on. "thank you for showing me around," khadijah sent him a wink. "it was fun."

before she could've jumped down to aladdin and morg's room, sinbad had once again scooped her up in his arms, patting her back as he chuckled at her glare. "i'll teach you about the magic of this world if you accompany me somewhere," their eyes locked, sinbad snickering at the sheer anticipation that appeared in her eyes.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

how disgusting. so fucking disgusting. what a fucking.. is he picking his nose? these idiots. damn royal pigs. khadijah continued her onslaught of insults in her head, sneering down at the two kings before her as she sat on sinbad's lap, one knee over the other as an arm was wrapped around his shoulder. her eyes were glowing softly, lips set into a dark smile, covered and out of sight with the black veil over her nose and mouth.

"those damn fog troupe!" the younger of the brothers -or what she assumed based on height- continued to pick his nose, khadijah growing angrier with each passing second. she felt sinbad rub her back comfortingly, a sigh leaving her lips as she snaked her fingers over to his neck. "they were a tiny group from the slums," she tensed, flicking her gaze over to the king as she lightly ran her fingernails over sinbad's bare neck. "about forty people strong, but after two years they've grown and somehow acquired power and knowledge from some dark type of magic."

"you would think after countless revolutions and civil wars, you bastards would understand." khadijah stood up from her uncomfortable seat, walking over to the window. "but all you care about is filling your pockets and making sure you have dinner on your plates." without thinking, she reached down to her pants, tapping the nonexistent pocket before she sighed loudly. at a time like this, a nice illegal substance would be sitting between her lips to relax her. unfortunately for her, no such thing was on her person.

"who are you?" the short one scoffed, rolling his eyes. "are you another of his whor-!"

sinbad, ja'far and masrur had all stiffened up when khadijah had flickered in front of the king, her tongue out as her dagger was held firmly against his neck. "why don't you finish that sentence, my king?" her bloodlust filled the room, eyes vibrantly glowing as the temperature continued to drop quickly. "finish it."

sinbad held in his laughter, immediately grabbing her and placing khadijah back in his lap. before things could escalate or the short shit could open his mouth, sinbad had offered to get rid of the fog troupe in exchange for the resume of their trade and to turn a blind eye for khadijah's outburst.

as they walked out of the castle, khadijah whipped around the open window, flipping the king off before following after the chuckling sinbad. "the hell are you laughing at?" she scowled, immediately losing it once the smell of food hit her nostrils. "ah. how lovely."

"let's go back to the hotel, i'll treat you and your friends!" he held her hand before she said something, khadijah flickering her eyes between sinbad and his comrades. "is he usually this clingy?" she asked, a dead look in her eyes as she stared at them.

"no," ja'far smiled. "he just likes you."

"i don't like that smile on you." khadijah shivered. "it's disturbing."

"-!"

masrur smiled, a light huff leaving his lips.

"see that? that was cute."

"💢."

(ง'̀-'́)ง

watching aladdin and morgiana gobble down whatever plate sinbad ordered to their table, khadijah cackled in delight-they looked so adorable. just a second ago, sinbad had introduced his real name and status when they had arrived to the parlor, a boisterous laugh leaving khadijah's lips when aladdin didn't know anything about sinbad, leaving the man gaping like a fish and stammering out who he was and how great he was.

he was narcissistic and she frowned while he flexed his status and achievements, but overall, it was an enjoyable moment.

"are you a magi, aladdin?"

khadijah ceased her laughter immediately, snapping her gaze over to sinbad and aladdin. she kept a trained eye on them, soaking up every word that left their -most specifically, sinbad- lips.

"let me explain it this way; unlike us humans or normal folk, you have an unlimited amount of magoi." she creased her eyebrows in confusion, magoi? "magoi is the energy rukh creates; rukh exists in the world, the air, ocean, land-in anything living." sinbad chuckled at khadijah's look of confusion, placing a hand on his hip as he continued. "humans have a limited amount of energy and can therefore only use a limited supply of magoi, unlike you magi's who can use rukh from everyone and anything. you are "loved" by rukh."

khadijah blinked. a swirl of anger appearing in her heart as she grunted. was she weak? no-no she couldn't be. she had summon this 'magoi' or energy when she decapitated that royal shit.. but she'd also fainted after that. the facts didn't lie: if she didn't have an abundance of magoi in her, she was useless wasn't she? she was powerless, weak, a fucking nuisance. sighing as she slid her fingers through her hair, khadijah began to grow annoyed. was this karma? she was so fucking powerful as alicia montgomery, and she was weak as khadijah bhaad, was this a joke?

no.

all she needed was to take that strength.

the strength that granted countless people the power to use the gods to their will. that strength that allowed them to conquer kingdoms and rise to the top-the strength that allowed them to step over others.

aladdin blinked, watching a single black rukh leave khadijah. what was that?