☘︎ ︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠

Her eyes had snapped open, Khadijah hopping to her feet as she looked around her small home

Her eyes had snapped open, Khadijah hopping to her feet as she looked around her small home. She locked eyes with an older womans frame, a grannie if you will, cleaning her fathers face with a bloody rag. Her eyebrows furrowed, marching towards the woman before she raised her hand suddenly.

"You've been asleep for two weeks." Her voice was weak as hell, words slowly leaving her lips as her bracelets clicked against each other. "Your father was killed two days ago, Khadijah." The old grandma held pity in her eyes-one Khadijah hated the most-as she stared at her.

"Explain."

And she did. Those who worked directly underneath the royal Khadijah killed with her bare hands, had offered a reward if they brought them her head. Of course, being unconscious and in a state where she'd be unable to defend herself, Khadijah's father had taken it upon himself to be her guardian. She wanted to laugh at that; A guardian with a weak body? Who was he kidding? After a week of somehow 'respecting' the old man, the people had began to tire before they stormed into their home. They began with beatings, and soon enough when he used his own body to shield her from their hands, Shamir's life had been taken for being a nuisance.

That day marked the massacre and sudden disappearance of the village southeast of qishan. where one could relax and enjoy their relaxation with booze and women, had suddenly vanished into thin air, not a single person, animal or even remains were found within the rubbles of the fallen homes. If anything, the only history that would be said know would be about the trash of society finally being taken away.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Wearing a black silk mask over her nose and mouth, her legs shone under the sun rays as her open-slitted pants danced alongside the wind. Her tube top was also dark in color, decorated with a golden color on its edges. Khadijah's hair had been left to flow down to her hips, further enhancing her beauty as she crossed the desert barefooted.

It'd been weeks now she'd left that damned village. The money she saved for a better home had been used to buy these new clothing items; it was enough for a new attire and to conceal her identity. Well, it wasn't like she was trying to hide who she was-it just simply went with her new outfit. A spontaneous buy, if you would.

Violet eyes locked onto the approaching city, greedily taking in the scenery as she increased her speed. After dealing with the remaining family she had, Khadijah had set out to understand the world she remained in; knowledge was unattainable for the poor, but it was thanks to the pesky men who spoke of dungeons, djinns, kings and kingdoms that she held some information in her head. Before she could become a supreme being, she needed to understand the circumstances surrounding this world. After all, how could she become a ruler if she barely held knowledge on what she'd soon have?

Sneakily stealing a basket from a vendor, Khadijah swiftly stacked fruits and vegetables in it, allowing the awe-stricken vendors to stare as she ceased the opportunity. However before she had the opportunity to run with her new groceries, she'd accidentally bumped into a bright pink haired girl. Khadijah gave a short nod as an apology, taking notice of the etchings on the girls ankles before she walked away from her. Was she one those precious bloodline holders her patrons would speak of?

"Um.. Excuse me.."

Khadijah glanced at the fingers softly gripping her skirt, looking up at the girl who seemed to keep her head down constantly. "If you're going to speak to me, look me in the eyes."

"um-Aladdin.. do you know him?"

"No I don't." Khadijah who had placed the basket on her shoulder, used her free hand to grab a plump apple. She hadn't removed the mask around her mouth which quickly became bothersome as it became wet with the spilling. "Are you looking for him? What does he look like?"

Morgiana stared at the woman in front of her. Her beauty was beyond this world, seemingly harmless under that veil she wore, yet morg could tell how strong the woman was underneath the articles of clothing that hid her completely. "He told me if I ever ran into a pretty older sister with purple eyes and.. a b-big chest with a dragon on her arm, to say he was looking for you."

A dragon? as far as she was concerned, Khadijah didn't have any tattoos on her body. They were long taken from her. "You have the wrong older sister." She grew agitated the next second. "But explain his appearance, this sister wants to see the pervert who stared at my chest."

When morgiana had explained to her the blue haired child who'd been at her pub long ago, Khadijah wondered why the brat had been looking for her. There wasn't anything special about either one of them that would attract him to her, yet he'd -apparently- been searching for her ever since her villages disappearance had reached his ears weeks ago.

Looking over her shoulder to the vendors who were pointing an accusing finger her way, Khadijah immediately took hold of the young girls thin wrist, keeping her other hand gripped on her basket of fruits; there was absolutely no way she'd lose her dinner. She jumped over crates and boxes, gasping in shock when morgiana dug her feet into the ground, creating a crater as she 'flew' them both towards a caravan that was leaving the city.

Khadijah carefully placed the basket down beside her feet, she ignored the shocked bulging eyes of the girls sitting inside the wagon. Her hands came up to the girls cheeks, caressing her softly as she began to grin softly. This young warrior was strong, and she had much more potential for her growth; with the right guidance and training, she'd become astronomical. "Delicious," she mumbled softly, pressing a chaste kiss to morj's forehead. "Excellent!"

That was how she set out an adventure next to Morgiana, accompanying the girl and the caravan that she held no interest in. If Morgiana held all this power, she wondered how much Aladdin and that royal kid had; they were respected by someone much stronger than them -Morgiana- and yet, she was the one that bowed her head to them, regarded them in a high manner that would only lead Khadijah to believe they also had huge potential.

-
hisoka type vibes huh.