☘︎ ︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒

following behind the exhausted boy, khadijah's eyes narrowed upon noticing aladdin begin to wobble around-after the little altercation between judar's comrades and her own, ugo had been sucked back into his flute, unresponsive and his star diagram...

following behind the exhausted boy, khadijah's eyes narrowed upon noticing aladdin begin to wobble around-after the little altercation between judar's comrades and her own, ugo had been sucked back into his flute, unresponsive and his star diagram nowhere to be seen. her eyes widened, quickly grabbing a hold of someone's arm, she sent them to bring sinbad and the other two kids before rushing over to aladdin and catching him in her arms before he hit the ground.

the sweat, paleness and heat coming from his small frame made her memories flicker, the smell of death and the sight of children dying in her arms-she shook her head, prying the flute out of his hands before running into a room.

taking off her blouse, khadijah immediately began to wipe his face and body. "is this because of ugo?" her sharp eyes flicked over to his flute, watching it constantly shine brightly and dim down before repeating the action. however, before she could go into thought, khadijah flinched when the door slammed open, morg, alibaba, sinbad and his comrades rushing inside.

"explain," her eyes narrowed dangerously, allowing morg and alibaba to examine their sick friend. "what's happening?"

sinbad crossed his arms, watching khadijah sneer his direction before she began to soothingly rub aladdin's head. "he overused his magoi. magi can use magoi from their surroundings, but they are limited to what their body deems capable. when he couldn't use the magoi around him, he used his own to transfer into that flute." he observed her face, noticing the lack of worry in her eyes; khadijah wasn't worried aladdin was on the brink of death-it was as if she was simply doing what she could to keep him comfortable during this time and already accepted his fate. "using magoi is the same as extinguishing your life force," sinbad uncrossed his arms, walking over to them as he placed his hands on morgiana's and alibaba's shoulders. "if your magoi is depleted, even if you're a magi, you can still die."

khadijah sucked her teeth. there was already a limitation on how much magoi someone had in their body and now, if that magoi was depleted, they would die? ruffling her hair in annoyance, khadijah stepped out of the room, walking towards the plaza of the broken building as she sighed. however, perhaps this logic didn't work on her-judar had screamed of her pathetic magoi level and was dumbfounded when she produced such beautiful flames that countered his magic. she knew she was different, but enough so where she defied their law-their natural laws? grinning at the sudden thought, khadijah raised her gaze over to the broken roof, relishing in the moonlight.

she was beyond powerful if this was the case.

"that smile of yours is creepy." ja'far stepped up beside her, watching her crazily smile at the sky. had she gone insane after the fight?

khadijah deadpanned, rolling her eyes over to the assassin. "you shit."

"doesn't feel nice when someone tells you your smile is disturbing, is it?" he quipped, walking away from her.