☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘

𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

khadijah had a soft smile plastered over her, feeling the cold morning water wash over her toes every now and then

khadijah had a soft smile plastered over her, feeling the cold morning water wash over her toes every now and then. her hair had been left down, silky white pants reaching and tightening around her ankles. her top was a pretty white lacy bralette, a design of flowers woven around the cup. she had long since taken off her veil, letting the ocean smell waft into her nose.

"our ocean back home was filled with shit." alicia's obsidian eyes were filled with disgust, watching her counterpart continue to smile in broad daylight. "why the fuck are you smiling so much?"

"i can't enjoy the fucking view?" she snapped back, turning to face herself. alicia was wearing dirty maroon ripped jeans, a oversized black shirt tucked into them; the last outfit she had worn before dying. "why the fuck are you haunting me?"

"because you've turned useless. what happened to your goal of power? at your age, we had already dominated the underground fighting arena and the underworld trade market." alicia's eyes were filled with disgust and anger, her tanned hands coming up to grip a fitful of khadijah's hair, scoffing of how well-kept it was. "at nineteen, we were respected-everyone would flinch when they saw us, they get on their knees and would bow before us. and now what? you're nothing but a fucking whore, a side-peace for that bastard you sleep with every night-no one respects you, they don't fear you."

"first of all, mind yer fucking tone," khadijah snapped her hand away, narrowing her eyes, ignoring the pain coming from her scalp. "i'm no fucking whore and this world is different; we have no power. i need to learn, adapt, i need to figure out how to grow and overpower everyone." hearing alicia scoff, khadijah curler her lip back in anger. "i can just fight anyone here, alicia. with how much power they hold, power where they can bend the elements to their will, throw a boulder with their bare fucking arms and call upon gods, ill die immediately if i challenge them."

"to 'learn, adapt' you say.. and how long is that gonna take? sinbad overtook his first dungeon when he was merely twelve fucking years old."

khadijah's breath hitched, now silent as she watched alicia flip her mangled dirty purple mane back.

"you're pathetic khadijah. you have no montgomery blood running through your veins." alicia grinned at her expression; khadijah had slowly began to pale, the realization slowly washing over her. "you're so damn weak. so useless. you have nothing! you couldn't protect shamir! what have you done? absolutely nothing! you've been leaching off other people's fucking strength to forge ahead!"

"that's where you're wrong, bitch." khadijah wrapped her hand around her past life, clutching her throat as she dug her nails into her trachea. "i made it past twelve. remember? it's always been a fucking achievement to reach the age of thirteen. i made it out from the damn slums! AGAIN! and i'm not fucking weak." her vibrant magenta eyes had began to glow, rukh flowing out of her as she grew angrier. "since your plebeian peabrain headass couldn't fucking understand, lemme tell you again; this world is different. unlike you, i have the luxury to grow into something you never could; a queen; an empress-i will become someone great when i overtake the power presented to me this lifetime. i have the opportunity to grow into something you only dreamed of."