☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑑'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

grunting as she skidded to a stop, khadijah brought back her arm, twisting her upper body around as she landed a direct hit to masrur's stomach

grunting as she skidded to a stop, khadijah brought back her arm, twisting her upper body around as she landed a direct hit to masrur's stomach. her eyes flickered over to ja'far, sidestepping his wires before she grinned, wrapping her foot around it and snapping him over to her--it hurt like a bitch but when she wrapped an arm around his neck, khadijah hummed happily and ignored the blood trickling down her ankle. "i captured one of you-!" her eyes widened, dropping low when a dagger met the air where her head was. sucking in a deep breath, khadijah quickly grabbed his throat, clutching his hands with one of her own before kicking his legs out, straddling him with a cheshire grin.

leaning over to lick the blood off his cheek, her eyes seemed to glow eerily, canines hovering over the wound she previously inflicted. "i must be deprived of blood," she reeled backwards, releasing him as she stood up. "i almost wanted to devour you."

ja'far rubbed the knot on his forehead, sighing in annoyance.

laughing at his expression, khadijah jumped away from him, grunting as she deflected masrur's attacks. for the past two days and a half, they've been stuck in this never-ending duel of practice. occasionally, they would stop and talk about her faults; balance, power, and stance--they fought and he informed her of where she could improve. apparently, whenever she would begin her attack, her eyes would snap to wherever she wanted to land a hit and that was why masrur effortless evaded her hits.

sucking her teeth when he simply sidestepped her, khadijah quickly jumped over the tall man, wrapping her legs around his neck and pivoting back over his shoulder before slamming him down. she grinned at the success, watching him shake off the dirt in his hair. "you alright?" her eyes were filled with excitement, something masrur desperately tried to ignore in his student. "need a break?" he noticed some time ago -a couple hours into their spar- khadijah wouldn't stop until he was broken underneath her and or vise versa.. he briefly wondered if she enjoyed having people try to break her.

"you're the one covered in bruises and blood." he ran his eyes over her, khadijah's pants now torn and tattered with blood, her tanned legs were filled with small cuts and purple bruises, enough to make him frown in guilt. although she had already told him it was fine, masrur couldn't help but worry. "are you okay?"

"i told you to break and mold me as you wish," khadijah's eyes began to glow, a sultry smile on her pink lips. "masr-!"

"ALIBABA HAS STORMED THE CASTLE!!"

khadijah paused her movement, flicking her eyes over to the announcer. she hummed in thought, noticing masrur and ja'far slowly begin to corner her from her peripherals. were they going to try and stop her from going? they nodded to each other and she immediately began to run.

unfortunately for them, khadijah used her newly acquired magic to blast herself away from them, sending them a wink before she pivoted and began heading to the city.