☘︎︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡

"you can't be serious, what do you gain from joining us?" alibaba's glare was filled with venom, fury filled in every syllable that left his mouth

"you can't be serious, what do you gain from joining us?" alibaba's glare was filled with venom, fury filled in every syllable that left his mouth. khadijah hummed; she liked this kid. normally after being defeated by someone strong, the loser would lose their will and immediately run away-or was sinbad different? they'd run away with her when she.. right.

she didn't allow them to live if they challenged her.

"i just want to help the citizens of this country." sinbad smiled. "but you all probably don't believe me if i say that."

he proceeded to talk about the calamities appearing all over the world. there were -more than usual- strange and horrific things happening globally. and although khadijah wanted to scoff at the idea that bad things were happening because of a certain group that challenged fate; she had noticed how aladdin's eyes had focused; giving sinbad his full attention. keeping her lips sealed, khadijah instead began to comfort ja'far, rubbing his shoulders as she continued listening.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND!" kassim bellowed, snapping his eyes over to her. "YOU'RE LIKE US!" his eyes were wide and shrouded with anger, khadijah only humming in curiosity. "how are we the same?" she deadpanned.

"y-you're khadijah bhaad! you burned down an entire village! everyone here knows of you! growing up poor-the fucking atrocities those greedy fat royals did to us!" his eyes had locked with sinbad's, sneering in disgust. "royals who know nothing of our pain! why are you siding with this good for nothing! they laugh at us from their castles and homes, laugh at how we rot and only want us to die! they laugh at our deaths!" kassim continued to shout, pointing directly at sinbad who's gaze could no longer be seen.

blinking when ja'far had immediately jumped out of her hold, khadijah tilted her head as wires with daggers connected at the end etched themselves around kassim, blood spurting from his new wounds.

were all of sinbad's companions so dazzling?

"you know nothing of my king. you don't know of his struggles! how much he's struggled and given up!" he quickly raised his dagger upwards, ready to stab the boy. "ignorant thief."

"ja'far, stop."

"-! i'm sorry."

khadijah approached ja'far from behind, wrapping her arms around his hips as she leaned into him, sighing in content. although ja'far's strength couldn't be felt like sinbad and masrur's, it was steady and light-calm almost. "is everyone under sinbad's tutelage like this?" she whispered into his ear.

"powerful? yes."

"ah~ how exciting," khadijah felt a shiver run down her spine, growing excited. perhaps once this whole ordeal is done with, she would visit his kingdom and feel their power. "now i can't wait.."

"let's go to the palace right now!" sinbad chirped, grinning.

「 。。。 」

khadijah slowly opened her eyelids, blinking as her vibrant eyes locked with sinbad's. scoffing when he sent her a wink, she stood up from the bed, throwing her legs over the bed as she stood up. she heard him rustle around, ignoring him as she poured herself a cup of water. "why do you always come into my room?" her tone was low and hoarse, the dryness in her throat going away with every gulp. "people might get the wrong idea, and i don't really fancy being called a kings mistress." she sent him a glare, watching him sit up against the headboard, his bare sculpted chest out for her eyes.

he chuckled. "everyone knows we don't have that relationship." turning over to face her, sinbad observed the girl. she was wearing nothing-almost nothing; a sheer oversized white shirt was the only thing she wore to bed. it was a contrast to her daily attire, especially the veil she wore everyday. however, he couldn't help but admire her beauty, watching her curly hair reach down to her thighs, her sharp jaw move with every gulp. "you're just comfortable to sleep next to," he continued, giving her a smile when she turned to glare at him.

"if you wanted a sleeping buddy, im sure the maids would've loved to help you."

sinbad let out a breath of amusement. "you're sounding like a jealous wife."

khadijah rolled her eyes, walking over to him. her steps were light and quiet, stopping in front of him before she leaned in. raising her arms to wrap around his neck, she fell into his lap, sighing softly. "in any case, you make a wonderful body pillow."

"why did you kiss masrur?"

she reeled back, narrowing her eyes at his tone. "now you're the one sounding like a jealous husband."

sinbad wrapped an arm around her waist, throwing her back into bed as he cuddled into her frame. his face was placed into the crook of her neck, completely comfortable. at first, he didn't understand why he had sought out khadijah the first day of their hotel night-he thought she was simply attractive enough where he wished to be with her.. but now that they've slept together multiple times, sinbad understood that although she might've initiated their first kiss, he saw her as nothing but a friend; someone he could be comfortable around.

well that's what he believed.

but whenever she would turn to face him and wrap both an arm and leg around him, he couldn't deny the small smile that appeared on his face-he also couldn't deny the annoyance that rose inside him when her eyes were focused on someone that wasn't him.

"you'll come with me tomorrow with alibaba?" his words were slurred, sleep returning to him as he continued to spoon khadijah.

"no." she responded swiftly. "i'll be going out."

"wh-?"

she rolled her eyes, watching him fall asleep. staring at him for a solid minute, khadijah closed her eyes, inching closer as she fell asleep as well.

tomorrow she would be making amends. her past life had began to haunt her in her sleep, and she'd be fucking damned if it continued.

-
filler/canon?