Important Announcement!!!

Hey there, lovely reader! So, I know it's been a while since I have updated, but don't panic it's coming soon, I promise.

But before that update comes I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going through the published chapters and doing some editing.

By editing, I mean that some spelling and grammar will be fixed, and some things may be rewritten to be worded a bit differently. Nothing too major or anything to do with the plot of the story will be changed.

Anyways that's enough will that. I wanted to thank all of you for reading, voting, commenting, and even adding my story to your reading lists, it means the world to me. So, thank you!

That's all I have to say for now. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe and hydrated!

Edited on: 01/24/2021

Hello once again! Sorry for the delay in updates, but I promise the next chapter is in the works.

Also, it's come to my attention that some of my readers may or may not be comfortable with (Y/n) aka you being referred to with female pronouns (she/her). 

So I wanted to know if any of you would feel more comfortable if I went in and changed it so the story has more gender-neutral pronouns(they/them) for you instead?

Please do let me know your thoughts on it.