Assistant Mayor Bellwhether

We entered city hall, seeing Assistant Mayor Bellwether and who I presumed to be Mayor Lionhart a few feet away, Bellwether following behind him.

Bellwether stood with a stack of folders and papers that were stacked above her head, clearly struggling to balance it all.

While Lionhart held one folder in one hand and his other hand balled into a fist at his side.

"Sir, if we could just review these very important... Sir!" Bellwether called out before she stumbled around, almost stepping on a mouse, "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

She quickly turned her attention back to Lionhart, "Sir!"

"Okay! I heard you Bellwether, just take care of it! Please." Lionhart turned to her slamming another folder onto the pile.

"And clear my afternoon, I'm going out." He told her as he continued walking towards an office.

Bellwether follows once more, a bit more desperate this time. "But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Grazing. Sir, if I can just...!"

Lionhart didn't even bother to hear her out and instead slammed the doors right in her face, causing all of the files she was holding to scatter all over the floor.

Jeez, could this guy be any ruder to her?

"Oh, mutton chops," Bellwether muttered as Judy, Nick, and I approached.

Judy and I were quick to help her gather the files she dropped but Judy was the first to speak, "Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help."

Moments later Bellwether had happily led us into her office after hearing that we needed her help, she seemed excited that we needed her help of all people.

Her office was small, the four of us were practically cramped in there as Bellwether sat at her desk, logging into her computer.

"We just need to get into the traffic cam records," I explained to Bellwether. Judy nodded in agreement.

Nick quietly reached over patting the wool on Bellwhether's head, and I could blame him, it looked as soft and fluffy as a cloud.

"So fluffy!" Nick whisper-yelled to Judy and me. I chuckled as Judy got after Nick.

"Sheep never let me get this close," Nick confessed, continuing to ignore Judy's quiet scolding.

"You can't just touch a sheep's wool!" Judy told him.

"Dude, stop before she catches you playing with her wool." I commented, swatting Nick's paws away from Bellwhether's wool causing Nick to just smirk and slowly start to take his paws off and place mine onto Bellwhether's wool. 

Oh my god, it was SO soft. 

Nick saw my surprised face and commented, "See? It's like cotton candy!" 

Bellwhether suddenly looked over to Judy, making me and Nick quickly take our paws away from her head before she caught us. "Where to?" 

"Uh, the Rainforest District!" Judy answered, before glaring at Nick and I. I mouthed sorry to Judy. 

Within a few clicks of her mouse and a bit of typing, Bellwhether pointed at the screen which now showed a map of the Rainforest District and all of the cameras. 

"There! Access to the whole city. Well, this is so exciting! I never get to do anything this important." Bellwhether confessed. 

"Really? Aren't you the assistant mayor though?" I piped up, thinking out loud. 

"I'm really more of a glorified secretary. I think Mayor Lionhart wanted the sheep vote. But he did give me that nice mug!" She gestured over to a mug that had "World's Best Dad" with "Dad" poorly crossed out and "Assistant Mayor" written on it.