Where am I...?

My head pounded all over, painfully. I could hear my heart thumping loudly in my ears. I grunted and felt my face scrunch up.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" An unfamiliar feminine voice asked from above me.

I opened my eyes only for my gaze to land on an oddly familiar grey bunny with lilac eyes staring down at me, with a worried expression plastered on her face.

I felt my body stiffen. Why was a rabbit talking to me? How did she know my name? And am I laying on the floor?

"I-I'm okay... My head just hurts." I stuttered out as I sat up, noticing that there were many animals around, not just the rabbit. And that we were all on a moving train.

Well, this dream was very different from my other ones...

"Are you sure? You took a pretty hard fall..." The bunny trailed off, with the same worried expression. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I reassured the stranger, she offered a paw and helped me up.

She seemed hesitant to believe me and gave a small yet concerned smile, while I gave a forced smiled back.

I struggled to hid my internal panic as I stood up.

What in the world was going on?

When that weird voice in the void said I would be sent to a different reality I didn't think it meant a world filled with animals who act and think like humans! Hell, I wasn't even sure that voice was serious about the whole being dead thing. 

Wait... if everyone else was an animal then that means I am also an animal like them?

I quickly glanced down at my body and saw that under the (f/c) t-shirt and blue denim shorts I was wearing, I was covered in thick fluffy fur/scales/feathers!

What the absolute hell?! I look like some kind of (a/t)?!

"Are you excited?" The bunny asked as she looked up at me. "Excited for what exactly?" I managed to ask as I tried to hide my panic of being an animal.

She gave me a confused look. "Why to be moving to Zootopia and be cops together, of course!" She explained, grabbing my arm and shaking it in the process of her obvious excitement. 

I gulped. I'm going to be a cop like an actual cop?

...I had a feeling that this dream was going to be filled with many unexpected surprises.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm excited." I said trying to act like I already knew that. So far this rabbit seemed to be completely obvious to my act or the fact that I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

"C'mon let get a good view of Zootopia." She said happily before taking me by the paw/talons and dragging me to the back of the train.

The back of the train was had a big window for us to look through.

All of a sudden a gorgeous shiny city came into view. My jaw dropped slightly. This city is enormous. How can cities even be this big?

Wait a damn minute... Did she say the city was called Zootopia? Like the movie, I tried to watch but suddenly died before I could?

This was all too insane to be real... I have to still be dreaming. This is all to crazy to not be a dream. 

While admiring the city, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the glass. I was a (f/a)...?

My fur/scales/feathers was a familiar shade of (h/c). My eye color hadn't changed, it was still (e/c). But I was a (a/t) now.

This is so odd and surreal. Why did I have to dream of this out if all things?