15.2 - Jealousy

"Oiii, (Y/n)-chan~" The guy with dark brown hair, swept outward chriped out to you. Fuck, it was Shittykawa. You kind of landed yourself in a sticky situation since Kenma met some business partners on the way of the date. It did disappoint you to see him chat with them for a bit, but it couldn't be helped, since it's business. However, you never seem to deal with this playboy who you encountered while waiting. "Oh? Did Kenma-chan leave you for someone else?"

"Haha, of course not..." You awkwardly giggled, shifting yourself away from Oikawa. "What are you doing here? Perhaps Iwaizumi-san ditched you?"

He pouted. "In fact, he did! Gosh, Iwa-chan is so mean!" Of course, he acts childish when it came to Iwaizumi. Legs and arms crossed, he looked annoyed. "So what's your boyfriend up to?"

"Just some chatting with business." You sighed, swaying your legs on the bench you sat on with Oikawa.

"Kenma-chan left you here for business? I feel bad for you."

"I don't mind or anything." You shrugged as you watch the brown-haired boy, slowly scooting to you. "Oi, distance."

"Both of you are so cold..." He sighed, but then a smirk formed on his lips. "If Kenma-chan isn't with you right now, then people are going to think you're single. So..." Oikawa scooted right next to you with his leg hitting against yours. You were at the very edge of the bench and couldn't get out with his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

You scowled at him. "Hey, don't touch me. You know I have a boyfriend."

"I don't see one." He smiled, tightening his grip on your shoulder. "He should come to your rescue then if he's your boyfriend... right?"

You were about to shake him off, but you were pulled away by Kenma off the bench. As soon as you were pulled up, he held onto your head, gently placing it to his chest as he glared at Oikawa. Of course, the smile on his face remained with his hands up. "Hands off of (Y/n), she's not with you."

"I get it, I get it. She ain't a single woman, you lovebirds should just go die!" Oikawa cursed at you two, with thumbs down, then walked away with a shrug. It seemed like he already left, so Kenma sighed in relief.

"Are you okay?..." He asked, concerned for you. His hand laid on your waist to pull you closer to him. You nodded with a red face and a smile. You couldn't believe he acted up against Oikawa. "Sorry... I left you alone."

"It's fine, I'm glad that you came to my rescue... I missed you." You snuggled yourself into his embrace as he hugged you back.

Kenma's voice trailed off. "He... didn't touch you or do anything inappropriate to you, right?..." You looked up at him, shaking your head. A smile of relief appeared on his face. "That's good... I wouldn't want him touching you or getting close at all."

You did wonder for a bit... He seemed annoyed to see you with Oikawa, so you questioned out of curiosity. "Kenma... are you... jealous?"

"No." Even if he said that, his eyebrows were knitted. It's cute to see him with his honest expressions.

"Are too..."

"Are not.

"Are too."

"Are not."

There was a small silence between you two until you concluded. "So you are jealous!"

"I didn't say anything like that." He replied sternly, but you jsut laughed at him. "Mhm... I have something for you though..."

"Eh? A gift? That's rare." You remarked sarcastically.

"You act like I never get you any." He replied, making you giggle.

You immediately apologized. "Heheh, sorry... What is it?"

Kenma seemed nervous, continuing to search around the area. Ir was crowded, so he held onto your hand. "Let's go somewhere more quiet..." He suggested. Once the both of you are in a quiet park, he took a deep breath with his face reddening. Kenma tucked his hand in his pockets and pulled out two silver rings.

Surprised by the rings he pulled out, you covered your mouth to contain your excitment. Kenma stayed a bit silent and sheepishly spoke out to you. "I... I want people to know that... you're taken... It's not much, but it's a couples' ring..."

"Kenma..." His name escaped out of your lips that couldn't restrain the wide smile you had on your face. He stood by your side to show you what was inside the ring. You found both of your name embedded in it. You gasped at surprise as you looked at him with surprise. "You really outdid yourself..."

"You think?..." Kenma smiled to you as he lifted your hand up. "Can I... put it on your finger?" Overjoyed, you nodded as he slid the ring on your ring finger. It was a perfect fit. You raised your hand in the sky to adore it. You found the small heart on the ring adorable.

"It's my turn now..." You turned to him as he handed the other ring to you. Holding onto his hand, you slid the ring on his finger. Wow, you couldn't believe it that you're actually wearing matching couple rings. Your hand was side to side with Kenma to take in the moment.

Kenma took this moment to lace his fingers with yours, catching you off-guard. You stared at the rings that were next to each other side to side as he pulled your hand up to land a peck on the back. Your face flushed red as he looked up at you with a smile. "It suits you..." He said as you shyly covered your mouth with the back of your hand. "You're cute."

"Mhmm... since when did you get rings?" You questioned, pouting a bit.

He pulled you in for an embrace as both of you looked at the hand that kept holding onto each other. "Who knows?... I just love you." Gosh, whenever he shows his love and affection, he gets you red everytime.

"I love you too..." You responded, bringing a soft smile to his face. Looking back at the rings, you couldn't help, but admire it. They were beautiful. You giggled to yourself. "Maybe he is really a jealous one..."