27 - Teddy Bear

"Oh my gosh, Kenma!!!" You screeched, tossing yourself on the giant teddy bear in the aisles of the store. Kenma sighed every time you lose control over big, fluffy things. "Isn't this bear soft?!"

"(Y/n). What are we here for?" His tone became stern.

You pouted, dusting off the fluff off your clothes. "To shop for art supplies..."

"And what are you doing?"

"... Cuddling with big stuffed animals, stealing every gift card, and-"

Kenma let out another exasperated sigh, pinching his nose bridge. "That's enough. I want to hurry up with this..." It was technically your plan to bring him shopping for the things you need. You felt kind of bad. "You're doing this for Bokuto, aren't you?..."

"Of course! He wants to propose to Akaashi! I gotta help my bro out, you know?" You excitedly exclaimed. Bokuto had your full support in making the surprise proposal a success. It was an honor to even been asked such a huge favor to make a whole banner for the two males. You couldn't help, but giggle to yourself every thought of the two. "You don't look so excited."

He crouched near you, searching through the bottles of colors with a snort. "Excited? He dragged me a whole day just to surprise Akaashi for his birthday and every other occasions. I can't keep up with him."

You chuckled at the male. "Every occasion he wants to celebrates is important to him. I want to help him. He told me that he spent like a good three hours trying to find which ring would fit Akaashi, but completely forgot about himself. Bokuto treasures him dearly after all."

"I can't believe he actually asked me to be his sugar daddy to afford a whole wedding ceremony."

"Wait- what the fuck?! For real?! Did you actually agree with that?!"

Your surprised expression almost cracked your boyfriend into laughter. "That's funny, nah. He thinks of the stupidest shit, but I'd be lying if I didn't give him any money."

Honestly, if your boyfriend wasn't stacked, you would've scolded him for doing that without permission, but it's not like he uses it lavishly. Kenma isn't someone who would show off his money, but for serious purposes. "You actually gave him money to host a wedding ceremony...?"

"No. For the rings. I basically contributed to half of his proposal, so I'm fine."

"Come on, Kenma..." You slightly pouted as you dropped colors of blue and gray in your shopping bag. "You got to help with the other half too, don't drop it now." You heard him click his tongue and tugged onto his sleeve before he can slowly escape. "Kenma, I better not see you trying to go to the game section or anything."

"We've been here for two hours and you've been snuggling up to bears the whole time. Can't I have time to explore my own stuff too?" He asked.

Letting out a groan, you contemplated. "Nrgh... Well, uh..." There was no excuse to the very fact you forget the purpose you're here at the store. It was already difficult to make a comeback at your boyfriend in the first place. "I... Go ahead..."

"Very wise of you for once." Kenma replied sarcastically. He pulled out his phone, waving it to you. "Call me when you finish."

It's been a long time, but you've never seen your boyfriend skip so quickly just to go to the game section. He didn't even go to the right direction. Maybe it was a mistake, you thought. Your eyes trailed down to the silver ring that laid around your finger, making your smile wiggle weirdly in excitment. Proposing is such an important time especially for couples. You truly valued the purpose of it. The ring around your finger already served a great reason for you two to stay together. The both of you want to be together. Thinking of proposals in general made you sentimental.

Staring down at the paints and brushes in your basket, you hummed happily. "Maybe it doesn't hurt to check out the bear again~" Peeking around the corner from the isle, you checked if your boyfriend is there. He wasn't there, check. Quickly, you hopped your way to the few aisles down from your original location. Luckily, Kenma wasn't anywhere to be seen. You thought it was safe to rush in.

There laid the sight of a male, snuggling into the giant teddy bear's grasp. The back of black hair with blonde ends strongly resembled Kenma. No, he was. You realized it when he flipped himself over to lock eyes with you. His face flushed red, pushing the bear out of the way. "Wait— (Y/n)-"

"Oya, oya?" You teasingly questioned Kenma, tip-toeing to the boy with a huge, unrestrained grin. "I don't remember the game section being here~" It seemed as if he already gave in to the moment you started to mess with him. You watched the boy as he cuddled up to the bear with a pout. "Hmmm? Do you want to buy this game?~"

Kenma's face had been covered by the teddy bear's belly, but there's no doubt with his red ears showing. You couldn't help it when your lips just curls up like that when he acts so cute. Laying by Kenma's side with one of your cheeks against to the bear's stomach. You saw his golden eyes, peeking from the fluff. He was so adorable with the red dust on his cheeks. "Yeah... let's buy it..."