32 - Sinned Ears (Mature)

WARNING: DO NOT SEARCH UP YAGAMI YATO OR IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE "ASMR" THEME- PLEASE CLEANSE YOUR EYES

You find your gaze falling onto Kuroo, sitting on the couch with headphones out of curiosity. For the past two hours, he seemed red and kept gagging on water as time goes. This is the most quiet he has ever been and it's honestly disgusting and creepy. As you tip-toed your way to the couch, holding water. Setting the cup down, it caught his attention. "Oh, hey! I forgot you're here!" Kuroo greeted.

"Dude, this is my home- What the fuck you mean by that?" You cocked up an eyebrow at the picture of Tsukishima, plastered on his laptop. "What are you looking at?..."

Kuroo got flustered, slamming his laptop down with his red dust that covered his cheeks. "N-Nothing! Thanks for the water! Is there any snacks?!"

"Uh, there's some chips in Kenma's closet. He'll get mad, you know? Go find his secret stash or something."

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Just don't touch my laptop!" Kuroo burst out toward Kenma's room.

It was suspicious to see Kuroo so obviously on the rush. First, he broke in with no warning only to sit on your couch for hours to stay on his laptop. What can possibly make Kuroo shut up for once? With your eyes locked onto the back of his laptop that was plastered with dog stickers, you cackled to yourself. "No way, I'd let this opportunity pass."

At that moment, you can only imagine Kuroo only taking a few minutes to find the chips. Maybe 10 minutes? Not enough time. You opened his laptop, only to be greeted with a password. It was no surprise to see his lockscreen as Tsukishima. The best you can guess is a password related to him.

As simple as it gets, it was literally just his name. You opened up to a YouTube video, reading the name out loud. "Yagami... Yato? 'Don't Waste My Time..' A Tsukishima Kei x Listener ASMR 18+ Ver??? Kuroo, what the fuck?" The name suggested the obvious lewd themes, but curiosity got to you, hitting the play button. Holding onto the headphones tightly, you embraced the noises of regret. You were quietly sobbing, chanting to yourself "Ignorance is bliss, Ignorance is bliss, Ignorance is bliss, Ignorance is bliss... Fuck, kill me. Kill me right now and hope my ears can be ripped off."

"(Y/n)? Didn't I say not touch my laptop?!" You can hear Kuroo's muffled cry as he rushed towards you with chip bags dropped and wrestling over the headphones. "Oh my gosh, don't tell me you were listening to it?"

"Hell yeah, I was! I wouldn't have these headphones on then! That's nasty, bro!" You exclaimed, tossing the headphones to his chest to make him fall back. "Is this why you came here??? So Tsukki won't catch you!"

"No shit, that's what I come here for! To not be caught-" He brushed off the red hint on his face and grabbed his laptop. "Oh my god, don't tell Kenma about this."

You hummed. "Hmmm, if there's a Kenma audio, then I'll consider."

"What the hell? Of course there isn't-" He responded. You let out a breathy exhale, bringing up your phone with fingers quickly dialing, but Kuroo grabbed onto your wrists to stop. "wAIT WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"CALLING KENMA? WHAT ELSE-"

"OKAY OKAY, THERE AIN'T ANY KENMA AUDIO- BUT WANT TO LISTEN TO MINE?"

"I- wHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Curses continue to slur out of your mouth, shaking his hand off. "D-Did you fucking record a 18+ ASMR too?"

"WAIT NO NO NO"

"I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO REPORT THIS TO HIM RIGHT NOW-"

"PLEASE- WE CAN LISTEN TO THE PG VERSION OF TSUKKI!"

That caught your attention, slowly turning your body with eyebrow up. "For real?" Kuroo quickly nodded at you. "Are you sure?" Another nod has been shown. You leaned toward the male, whispering audibly. "Maybe... just a bit before Kenma is home... I'm curious..."

A smirk came across Kuroo's lips, switching headphones to earbuds and laughed. "Now we're talking. Kenma shouldn't be home soon, we're good for now. Just don't tell on him about me or he's actually going to permanently ban me from here."

"Exactly how I wish it to be." You responded sarcastically, hugging on your pillow to embrace the impact of words and noises that came your way. "I am ready."

"Ready for what?" A voice has been heard around the corner. You and Kuroo turned to look at Kenma, questionably staring at you guys as you impulsively threw your body on him. He was caught off-guard, trying to grab onto the corner of the table as your hands signaled to clean everything up. "(Y/n)?? What's up?..."

Your shaky lips formed a bright grin as you disheveled his black and yellow locks playfully. "I missed you! How was work? I didn't know you were coming early today?"

"Ah, actually I finished ear-" Kenma was cut off abruptly by the loud, breathy sighs and moans coming from the laptop that sounded like a male. You glared at Kuroo that was meekly hiding by the table as he shamelessly opened the laptop to turn it off. His lips quivered with puffed up cheeks that looked like he might burst out in laughter in any moment. "(Y/n)... Kuroo... what were you doing?"

You can feel your face scrunch up by the immense sweat you gave off with fingers that fiddled with each other. "We were... watching YouTube..." Another wave of erotic sighs escaped in the back, making you furiously look back at the bedhaired male. Already, Kenma's stare of disgust was piercing the back of your head. "OKAY FUCK- KUROO WAS WATCHING YAGAMI YATO 18+ ASMR OF TSUKKI!"

"WHAT THE FUCK? O K A Y, YOU ASKED IF THERE WAS KENMA AUDIO!"

"YOU SAT IN THIS ROOM FOR 2 HOURS JUST TO LISTEN TO TSUKKI'S AUDIO! I DON'T NEED A KENMA AUDIO WHEN I HAVE THE MAN HIMSELF HERE! YOU'RE JUST SAD BECAUSE TSUKKI WON'T LET YOU SIMP FOR HIM!"

"I- shit- you're right..." Kuroo started to sob, combing his hair back as he tried to fidget with his fringe to calm down. "Fuck, I know- Tsukki is so busy... even though he just started college... We haven't done it enough."

Kenma grumbled, suggesting. "Just use an upcoming event like a museum opening for an excuse. You could've used your head instead of listening to a fake Kei audio for your own satisfaction."

"Are you implying me to fuck there?"

"Yeah."

"... Okay, doesn't sound half bad."

You let out a heavy sigh, shaking Kuroo and slapping him. "Dude- Tsukishima is going to kill you if he finds out about this..."

Kuroo let out a hoarse chuckle at your comment, waving hand around for reassurance. "Don't worry! I kept a bunch of things hidden from him! Really, I'm only able to hold my simp mode in for so long because I release it too much around (Y/n). Everything about his kinks and likings, of course~"

"You did what?" Another harsh voice spoke behind Kenma, making you jolt at the tall blonde that loomed over your boyfriend. Kuroo's lips was pressed tightly as Tsukishima grabbed the closest fly swatter. "YOU EVEN TOLD (Y/N)?!"

"SLLKSDF WAIT- TSUKKI, I'M SORRY! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! TIME OUT, TIME OUT-"

"KSDFKLSD OH SHIT, HE'S GETTING THE ELECTRIC FLY SWATTER-"

"WAIT- WAIT STOP HIM, OH MY GOSH!"

"Ah, have fun."

"GET YOUR FUCKING CHARRED ASS HERE-"

no i actually dont remember writing this its been over a year-