8 - Drunk Stream

"DUDE, WHAT THE F*CK?! HOW DID I GET REJECTED AGAIN?!" Kuroo screamed, tapping all the buttons on his controllers in fury. Kuroo, Kenma, and you were doing a drunk, otome game stream. For the past hour, Kuroo hasn't been able to get a single girl. "These girls are so stingy!"

Kenma, resting on your shoulder, remarked, "Maybe because you're making all the girls dislike you." You chuckled at his comment, but Kuroo was confused scratching his head.

"Why did I choose a girl who has an abusive boyfriend?..." Kuroo questioned himself.

"If you think about it, she's probably the best, less messed up route to go. There's a drug dealer route, yakuza boss route, serial killer route, manipulative school girl route...." You continue to list, but there was a huge silence, "Wait? Aren't we playing a pretty messed up otome game?"

"Whatever! How about whoever can get this girl wins and doesn't need to drink the rest of the sake bottle?" Kuroo held up a sake bottle that was half way done, but you laughed arrogantly. "Kenma, you start!"

Kenma looked up at him, sighing. "I don't want to be nowhere involved."

"Aww? Pleasee?" You pleaded to him with puppy eyes. That just added pressure to him, but he eventually gave in to your pleading.

"Nice, nice, (Y/n)!" Kuroo nudged you with a smirk and you smirked back. The stream continued on with Kenma playing. He ended up being friend-zoned. "Is... that better than being rejected?"

You scoffed, "I can tell you that he's doing way better than you. Being friend-zoned is progress. What's taking y'all to get a good ending?"

"You seem so confident. Why don't you try it out?" Kuroo seemed a bit irritated at your arrogance, but you smirked at him.

"Deal." You both made the deal. The stream continued on from your side. Fortunately, you made it to a good ending, making Kuroo's jaw drop in surprise. "Easy, easy."

"Have you played this before or something? That's a fraud!" Kuroo yelled, but you gave off a laugh.

"It's called natural talent, my dude. I just know how to get the girls." You mocked him and he started to shake you. "Call me your sensei and I can show you the way."

Kuroo started to drink down the rest of the sake bottle, getting a bit tipsy. "Sensei!" Due to Kuroo drinking way too much sake afterwards, the stream ended. Kuroo has been laying the guest bedroom, snoring.

"Took him a while to get him drunk..." You murmured, laying back on the couch. "I feel a bit wasted too... I guess I drank too much." You glanced at Kenma, he seemed a bit more tipsy, since he's a lightweight. "Kenmaaa...~"

"What...?" He questioned, holding onto his head in pain. "How are you not wasted?"

You chuckled, "What are you talking about? I'm plenty wasted!~" He quickly pulled you in and adjusted you onto his lap. "K-Kenma?" His hands trailed down to your waist. "What are you doing?!"

"Nothing in particular..." Kenma murmured, nuzzling his face into your chest. He laid you down on the sofa and immediately fell asleep in your chest. Oh my god, he's resting peacefully in your chest, so cute! It's been a long night. You made it an exception. You both peacefully slept for the rest of the night.