22.2 - Clumsy Boy

"Berry, NO! Sit somewhere else!" You can hear Kenma yell from the bedroom in middle of his stream. You find yourself giggling every time he calls out Berry's name. "Oh my god! Don't snuggle down there! Berry, stop scratching my groin!"

You almost spat out your tea by his words. Literally you were wondering, "What are those two doing?..." Out of curiosity, you did go up to peek in his room. When you did, you can see Kenma, trying to stretch Berry out from her claws on between his legs. "Kenma, what the fuc-"

"(Y/n)! Can you get Berry off? She keeps interrupting the stream..." He groaned, still trying to get her off. "I'm busy right now, Berry!" She hissed at the boy with hostility.

It was honestly so entertaining that you didn't want. You played with him. "I get nothing if I get her off. I don't mind just watching." A grimace already formed on his face as you snickered. "You look so mad."

"Because I am." Kenma deadpanned, letting go off Berry as he turned back to his desk. She still clung on while he didn't give a fuck about her anymore. "Whatever."

"Awww! Are you mad?" You teased, skipping towards his seat. Your arms wrapped around his neck from behind his chair as he sat emotionless. "Awww, he's mad. Look at him, stream." You started to pull his cheeks. No response or change of expression. He was definitely sulking. "Kenma?" You did kinda feel bad. "Do you want dinner?"

"No, I'm fine." He answered dryly. Looks like you're going to deal with sulking Kenma for a day. Oops-

—————

3 hours has passed since then, you find yourself knocking loudly on his door like you were about to break it. "KENMA, YOU HAVEN'T ATE DINNER YET!"

"I'm not eating!" His voice barely reached as you groaned. When he gets mad, it's normal for him to shut himself in his room without doing a shit.

"Oh my god, Kenma! Berry is still scratching on the door ever since you kicked her out!" You sighed, looking at the scratch marks on the door. "Don't make me open the door myself! I literally got the keys!"

"Wait, don't go in!"

"TOO LATE!" Grabbing the keys to the room from a nearby shelf, you immediately open the door without hesitation. "COMING THROUGH, YA DIC-" You paused to see the mess of red cords over the bed with something that looks like a braid of cords in Kenma's hands. His eyes averted away as you started to question. "Kenma... what are you doing?..."

He stayed silent before hesitating. "Making something..." You charged towards the boy, sitting by his side as you gathered up the cords confusingly. There were some strips of uneven braids that were out of place. "Hey, don't touch that..."

"Are you actually making something?- What are you doing?" Questions started to pile up. You never seen Kenma try to do any arts or projects in general, always seeing him on his devices. It was a rare sight even staying him for all this time.

Kenma muttered. "I... was going to make something for us..."

"What are you trying to make?"

"Matching bracelets... and a collar for Berry..." His ears reddened up from his response. He fidgetted with the messed up red braid in his hands. "I... just can't seem to braid a collar for her, right... I don't know if... it's enough to make up with her."

You started to crack up at the boy as he sulked by your reaction. "Oh my god, Kenma-" It was funny how he wanted to actually try to make up with Berry. You knew he was socially awkward, but not with cats too. You hugged him, still giggling. "You're so sweet, Kenma- Why are you doing a complicated braid? I don't think you ever did crafts before."

"I never did craft anything, but... I thought it looked nice... I can't seem to get it right though..."

"You pure little thing-" Kenma got confused when you started snuggling up to him. Observing his braids and remarked. "I can't believe you actually did it right from like the first two inches and died down midway... You're surprisingly good with your fingers."

"I think you told me this before in the bedroom."

There was a short silence before your face steamed up, shaking him. You screeched to the point Kenma became deaf. "OH MY GOD, DID YOU JUST MAKE A SEXUAL JOKE, KENMA?!

"I DIDN'T-"

"YES, YOU DID! OH MY GOD-"

"Meow~"

You stopped screaming as soon as Berry climbed up on top of the bed. She glanced at the both of you for a moment before happily purring up to Kenma. He cracked a small smile before petting her. You cried. "Berry, what about Momma?!"

"She doesn't want you."

"Aw, come on!" Your arms stretched out wide for her. She stared at you before snuggling up to Kenma. "Hey! Don't steal my man!"

"Do you know how I feel now when you spend time with her more than me?" Kenma questioned.

You pressed your lips tightly, recalling to his jealousy not so long ago today. Hard to admit, but you kind of regret making him jealous if he was going to make you guilty like this. You murmured. "Yeah..."

Kenma's lazy smirk remained on his face as he shifted his legs, open out. He patted to the space between his legs and propped Berry up on his lap. "Come here."

You slightly pouted before crawling over to the space and rest your head on his chest. His arm wrapped to your waist, tickling your stomach a bit. "Stop teasing me!" You exclaimed, making him chuckle. "Gosh... Kenma, you're such a mess. I'll teach you braids another time, okay?"

"You know how to braid?"

"...OF COURSE I DO, HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE BRAIDS I MAKE ON YOUR HAIR WHILE YOU PLAY GAMES?!"

"I never noticed."

"Oh my god."

His face snuggled in your hair as his other hand stroked Berry's back. You listened to the purrs and whispers to you. Your face turns red everytime he's close to you. Maybe you already made plans to play with him again, only to see him jealous... "Yeah, I'd love it if you teach me everything you know..."