2 - Tired At Morning, Bold At Night

"Kenma?" Your soft voice called out to him, peeking into his bedroom. It was dark and the only light from his room was his screen. It looked like he was playing video games and his headphones was on, so he probably didn't hear you. You slowly crept in and glanced at his screen. Looks like he wasn't recording. He's a famous Youtuber and a professional gamer, also a CEO of his own company as well. You really admire your boyfriend compared to your useless self. You were aspiring to be a video game designer and is in apprenticeship as of now.

There was an urge for you to surprise him, but felt like you shouldn't, since he looked pretty absorbed into his gaming. You decided to sit on his bed and lie down. It wasn't really easy to sleep, so you watched him play instead. The slightly frustrated tone was obvious to Kenma'a voice, since he was calling his friends. You glanced over to the dungeon on his screen that he's struggling with. "That looks pretty complex... he's been trying to beat that for a while now..." you recalled, giving a soft yawn. It was 3am in the morning and you couldn't sleep, wanting his comfort.

Surprisingly, despite knowing that he never noticed you, you're fine as it is. Kenma always makes sure to tend to you whenever he has free time. It makes you look more forward to him being with you once he finishes playing. However, there was some disappointment expressed on your face. Everyday, he does play video games, but still spends time with you. Tomorrow is a special occasion, however, their 4th year anniversary. He became busier ever since becoming a CEO and working as a Youtuber. You wonder if he will spend the whole day with you, but it would've been fine with you even if he didn't.

An hour later, Kenma spoke, "Ah, we finally beat it." Despite how calm his voice is, you always notice his hint of emotions, like now, he seems extremely happy to finally accomplish it. "Good work, see you tomorrow." Kenma gave a sigh and turned around to see you. The shine of the screen got to you and blinded your eyes.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Kenma quickly turned off his computer, cleaned up, and lit up a lamp. He sat next to you, concerned. "It's almost 4am, is there something wrong?"

You felt touched that he was worried for you and answered, "No, it's just... I missed you." He gave you a hug and nuzzled his face into your neck. You really liked the feeling of his hugs. Your arms wrapped around his back. Overwhelmed by his weight, you were pushed to the bed. His body hovered above you with his long hair slightly draping over his head. His golden eyes gazed into your (e/c) eyes with his right hand, caressing your cheek. You held onto his hand and snuggled your nose into it. He jumped a bit by her sudden touch, blushing.

"You could've told me if you were awake earlier." he said and you gave a chuckle.

"I'm sorry... you were into the game... I feel like I'd mess up something if I said something in middle of it." You felt shy as he laid next to you, pulling you closer. "K-Kenma?"

"Don't worry. I won't mess up even if you come in. I wish you told me earlier." He seemed sad that he was never informed your presence and continued to cuddle. It was obvious that he was disappointed that he might've left you out, but you thought it was cute. "I'll make sure that we can spend time for our anniversary."

A sensation of happiness came to you and looked up at him. "You remembered?!" you exclaimed, your reserved face faded with a pure smile. That angelic smile blinded him and made him close his eyes.

"Of course." he replied calmly, leaning closer to your face to touch each other noses. "Happy 4th year anniversary, (Y/n)."

"Oh yeah... it is technically the day since it's 4am..." You chuckled. "Happy 4th year anniversary, Kenma." You pressed your soft lips to his and held onto each other for a moment. Both of you release each other from that long kiss.

Kenma traced his lips and felt lip gloss on it, remarking, "It taste like strawberries." You felt a little embarrassed and nervous. "Is the lip gloss for something?"

"Yeah, actually... give me a moment..." You left the scene, leaving Kenma confused. A few minutes later, your head peek out of his door. "Don't laugh, okay?"

He seemed a bit confused and nodded in understanding. You came out, wearing an oversized black hoodie that belonged to Kenma. It surprised him, watching you shy and pulled down the rim of the hoodie. You approached him, boldly getting on his lap. You tried to push him down, but you faltered and felt shy. Your face exploded red and buried your face in his shoulder. Of course, he hugged you with comfort. "Are you trying to do something special for the anniversary?"

"M-Maybe... but it's not like you're interested, but if you want... we can play-" He pushed you down on his bed.

"No, I'm quite fine with things as it is." he interrupted and nuzzled his face into your neck again. Despite his reserved voice, you still feel off guard when his personality suddenly changes. Maybe years with you made him open up or Kuroo's influence on him is affecting him, but you couldn't help, but look at his face. God, he was handsome and grew up a lot. His face pulled away from your neck. "I'm a bit tired..."

"Oh no, are you okay? Let's go sleep then... it's pretty late." You were worried for his sleep, since his work keeps him up a lot. Your hand reached up to his cheek and held onto it close.

"I don't feel tired anymore. I might be energized now." Kenma kissed your hand and gave a smile that warmed your heart. His free hand reached to his bedside drawer and pulled out a box of c-o-n-d-o-m-s. Yes, that's right. Condoms. Your face flushed red at the sight and you were caught. "Sorry, was that too much?"

"Ah, it's just..." It caught you off guard with his bold actions. "It makes me kind of nervous... you became a lot more straightforward in the past 4 years..." Your face burst red and he gave another smile.

"This side is only for you." Damn, that was smooth and already started taking off his shirt. He was sly and is already gazing at you with his cat-like eyes. "I'll be gentle, so let me know." He already got you wrapped around his finger, it was no use. You were already so absorbed. This night ended up being full of sighs of satisfactions...

It was already the morning, you ended up waking up early. Your back seemed to hurt a bit from the pain. You wondered how Kenma always seem so weary, yet so energetic in somewhere else. The thought was already embarrassing enough. You glanced over to Kenma, whose arm was still wrapped around you. His sleeping face was cute. His black locks with blonde highlights draped over his eyes. You pushed his hair out of the way behind his ear.

"Nngh..." he groaned, his eyes slowly opening. "(Y/n)?"

"Ah- sorry, did I wake you up?" You apologized immediately, but was taken aback when he pulled you down next to him. "Gah!"

"Mmmhmm... it's fine... I'm sleepy... I'll sleep a bit more... How are you?" he questioned, more concerned for your health from last night. The thought embarrassed you as you covered your face.

"I'm alright. Don't worry." You reassured him back, hugging him back. He buried his face into your chest comfortingly.

"Hey... let's play Animal Crossing..." his voice was fading and trailed off. "After... we sleep again."

"Kenma... it's almost 10..." you murmured, but drowsiness mostly beat you. He looked up and gave a weak smile.

He whispered, "I want to sleep with you longer..." Of course, his cuteness took a final hit on you and ended up giving in to him. Damn, he got you. So sly, using his cuteness. Turned out to be a relaxing anniversary day. Looks like you would never win against him in cuteness.